The history of Gambling Acts in New Zealand
New Zealand’s gambling activities originated in 1830. It all started from the bets on horse racing. Even with a slow growth of gambling industry, many sports bets, blackjack, pokies, have appeared in New Zealand’s gambling market. In fact, casinos spent billions of dollars to provide gambling activities legally. However, there are only a few legal casinos in NZ. That’s because the government banned many gambling practices in 2003, except the Racing Board and Lotteries Commission.
Later in 2004, the Gambling of New Zealand took the important changes. Online gambling was prohibited in the country except for sports betting. Sports betting became possible only with a serious regulation of gambling authority.
Online gambling is strictly banned in New Zealand. And only TAB along with the Lotteries Commission have a permission to run gambling practices in the jurisdiction of New Zealand.
How to play online casinos legally in NZ?
To begin with, it’s not prohibited to use foreign online gambling casinos for New Zealand citizens. It means you are able to play any casinos that are not under the country’s legislation. As far as online gambling allows Kiwis to wager outside the country, you should remain safe during the gambling actions. So, if you’re wondering how not to meet fraudulent casinos, we recommend you to read the article about the top legal casinos for New Zealanders.
Casino reviews are based on the huge bag of experience by gambling experts. We recommend you to choose the casino from reliable sources and read the reviews from our site. We provide comprehensive reviews on a huge number of platforms, including important factors, such as games, bonus packages, the security system, mobile optimization and customer support.
Tips for safe gambling
You we recommend you to keep in mind the following things:
- Only choose the casino with a reliable license. The casinos usually provide the information about regulators and licensers. Look for an authority who issued the certificates and provided tests.
- We all have to play casinos that provide fast and responsible customer support. In gambling sphere it’s very important to have an excellent connection between players and the casino team. Red flag for a casino that does not use live chat.
- Another key point is a trusted payment system. A casino must provide a wide spectrum of deposit and withdrawal methods. As an example, it should have PayPal, Neteller, Skrill or at least bank transfers.
- Analyze and read many casino reviews. In order to uncover dark sides of a platform, make sure to find the information on reliable sources, like CasinoBest.nz.
- It must have a proper and fair Random Number Generator. An independent audit company should provide statistics of casino random operations. For example, if you see an eCOGRA logo on the casino website, it means that the casino has a certificate of a trustworthy platform.
The first thing to do is to stop playing this slot and contact the representative of the casino. This is easy to do, as all casino sites have a support chat. There you will need to answer questions and support will be able to help and explain what happened and why.
To do this, you need to enter the “Cashier” section of the selected casino. In the “top-up” tab, the size of the minimum deposit for each payment system will be written.
Choose club ratings only on independent casino site dedicated to gambling and everything related to it.