How we can trust the casino?
What players fear most in online casinos is to be cheated and deceived. The fact is gambling online is a challenging activity for the reason that you send money to some unknown company site. What if they do not pay you back? Or worse, ban your account and ignore all the messages? Besides, the whole idea to make a profit with just games is insane, isn’t it?
Perhaps this is the reason why people look for the answers to “top trusted” or “top secure” online casinos in google search. In reality, there are legit and, illegal casino websites. And there is only one thing that unites them – they all make money thanks to players. The difference is only the legal casinos pay out the winnings, and illegal ones do not.
Examples of trustworthy casinos
To minimize risk and make your searching-for-a-trusted-casino activity faster, we can give you examples of the top online casinos that are trusted. They guard your info, give fair results, and, most importantly, the payout. So, check out the following list of top trusted online casinos on the net.
- JackpotCity. Here you will find not only safe and excellent service but also top promotions giving you $1600 at the beginning.
- Casumo. Perhaps, the top trusted and caring online casino with a perfect rewards system.
- Spin Casino. Enjoy a great selection of games from usual slots to incredible live games covering this all with sports betting.
- LeoVegas. Trust-based online casino with its own security system.
- Ruby Fortune. Its mobile version is equally top trusted as the desktop one.
- PlayAmo. The top fast payouts along with almost 4000 games are at PlayAmo.
- Lucky Days. With the top welcome package of up to $1500 and an additional hundred spins all your casino days will be lucky.
- Royal Vegas. Searching for the royal treatment, refer to the top online casino – Royal Vegas.
- Wildz. At Wildz you will meet only the top fast processes.
- Casino X. Impressively huge amount of games and welcoming packages are awaiting you at Casino X.
Red Stag is an American online casino but it can accept players from other countries too. The casino offers to play many table games and slots. And it has a phenomenal welcome package of $2500. As for the banking options, it accepts even bitcoins. However, not every method is dedicated to withdrawal. As a rule, there are more deposit options which are also faster than payouts. In fact, Red Stag swears the payout takes up to 3 days to process. However, let’s take a closer look at these options and time of their transfer.
- Bank cards. Mastercard or Visa are the most popular options. They accept only deposits and take no fees by Red Stag. As for the waiting time, all deposits are made instantly including the credit cards or debit.
- Prepaid cards. Deposits only. They include Neosurf, PaySafeCard. The prepaid cards usually need some time for processing, like 1-2 days.
- E-wallets. Skrill and Neteller are the fastest deposit and payout options in the list. They take almost no time to transfer. The maximum waiting period is 24 hours, but you’ll get the payment in less time, for sure.
- Sofort. It’s a payment system leading in Europe. The service is intended for deposits only. It takes a maximum 4 days for processing. However, it may be instant too. It all depends on the load traffic of requests and security checks.
- Bitcoin options. Red Stag offers several bitcoin systems: Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash. They are applied for withdrawals and deposits. As a rule, bitcoin’s system is one of the fastest. Up to 12 hours is the transferring period.
- Cheque. It’s for withdrawals only. Casino delivers a cheque to you. This is the longest option of all, but some people like it. It takes 5-7 days to transfer the winnings.
Above I’ve mentioned only the average transferring time for withdrawals and deposits by Red Stag. Of, course, the actual time depends on other reasons too. For example, the online casino security service might need to verify your account and ask for some docs from you. After everything is confirmed, they will start the process of requesting at the payout option that you’ve chosen. That is why it takes so long. But don’t be annoyed, keep doing your things and the money will come.
Since online gambling has become legal in New Zealand, the citizens one by one began to play casino games from their homes. However, there is one thing necessary to mention. The New Zealanders are permitted to play at the international online casinos only. Later, they have formed a list of the most popular online casinos among kiwi players. These casinos according to the users’ experience are safe. The New Zealanders trust them and receive real money.
This is the exact list of the online casinos that are played most in New Zealand. If you join one of them, you can stay assured, you play and win.
- JackpotCity. The highest rate of payout (97.84%) proves the popularity among New Zealanders.
- BetAmo. Payout of 97.83% and over 2400 games are what attract kiwis most.
- Spin Casino. Spin suggests to play high quality games and get fast withdrawals with them.
- LeoVegas. Nice benefits and safety are guaranteed at LeoVegas.
- Ruby Fortune. Most playable on mobile.
- Royal Vegas. Pays NZ$1200 at the start.
- PlayZee. Lightning fast payouts and the NZ$1500 for the beginning wait for more New Zealanders to play.
Experienced gamblers like bonuses, but they hate wagering requirements. The players know what they mean, that is why gamblers use them quite rarely. So, let me clarify what exactly the wagering requirement is, what reference it has to the bonuses, and why players recommend avoiding them.
Wagering requirements & bonuses
When you launch a gambling site for the first time, you can see the striking images offering you cash prizes and free spins. This is definitely attractive but remember that it’s not all gold that glitters.
The welcome offers have requirements. The wagering requirements are the number of spins a player makes with the given ‘welcome reward’ before he actually requests for payout. In other words, these wagering terms imply that you have to deposit, make several spins (x30, for example) and only then you can withdraw the money. If you won some, of course.
The number of spinning times (or hands) varies from casino to casino. It depends on their own requirements. So, remember to read the bonus T&Cs before claiming for the offer.
Why do experienced players recommend avoiding bonuses?
As you can understand now, the terms require you to deposit, get the extra money and play these rewarded money through. The last process goes on very slowly especially when the money sum is big. So, you have to make a lot of unnecessary spins. You don’t need them just because you’ll have little profit from the free prize in the end.
Let’s suppose you deposited $50, your offer claims you get 100% deposit and have to wager 30 times. Totally you have $100 to play. But you can’t make ten spins of $0.25 bet and make a withdrawal. You have to meet the requirements, so you spin 30 times. During these rounds you can go low beyond the rewarded $50 and touch already your own budget. As a result, you spend your money and don’t actually win.