Payout is the reason why players make deposits and play at online casinos. When a player picks a gambling website, he or she should pay much attention to the payout rate of a casino. In fact, this is the most important part of the whole gambling activity. The higher payout percentage, the more money you can make.
Online casinos always take their advantage. Even the top online casinos, which seem to payout most, get their share of the cake. The sum they receive due to players’ losses is called a house edge. Generally, it is not big. Just about 5-15% on average. However, this little percentage can affect the players’ winnings. Or better to say, their losses. The higher the house edge, the less chances to win.
Reversely, the payout percentage must be as high as possible. Unfortunately, it cannot be 100%. As a rule, the online casinos pay out with just 95%. But don’t be disappointed. A few casinos have high rates. Luckily, these online casinos are international and accept players from almost every country including New Zealand. Follow the list below to clarify which casinos have the top payout.
- Jackpot City. The highest noted payout rate of 97.8%.
- Spin Casino. Play various types of games with a 96.95% chance to take your money.
- Royal Vegas. In the famous Royal Vegas you will find lots of Microgaming and NetEnt slots covered by Evolution Gaming live games. Payout rate is 97.12%.
- Ruby Fortune. 96.16% is the payout rate at Ruby Fortune.
- All Slots Casino. Try out over 500 games with 96.07% of payout.
Above you can see the online casinos with the top payout to players. Surely, at any of these casinos you will find a game at your taste. By the way, when you launch a game, always check its payout percentage, or so called RTP. It makes sense too, because the top winning is counted by total payout rate of a casino and a game’s RTP.