Payout is the reason why players make deposits and play at online casinos. When a player picks a gambling website, he or she should pay much attention to the payout rate of a casino. In fact, this is the most important part of the whole gambling activity. The higher payout percentage, the more money you can make.
Online casinos always take their advantage. Even the top online casinos, which seem to payout most, get their share of the cake. The sum they receive due to players’ losses is called a house edge. Generally, it is not big. Just about 5-15% on average. However, this little percentage can affect the players’ winnings. Or better to say, their losses. The higher the house edge, the less chances to win.
Reversely, the payout percentage must be as high as possible. Unfortunately, it cannot be 100%. As a rule, the online casinos pay out with just 95%. But don’t be disappointed. A few casinos have high rates. Luckily, these online casinos are international and accept players from almost every country including New Zealand. Follow the list below to clarify which casinos have the top payout.
- Jackpot City. The highest noted payout rate of 97.8%.
- Spin Casino. Play various types of games with a 96.95% chance to take your money.
- Royal Vegas. In the famous Royal Vegas you will find lots of Microgaming and NetEnt slots covered by Evolution Gaming live games. Payout rate is 97.12%.
- Ruby Fortune. 96.16% is the payout rate at Ruby Fortune.
- All Slots Casino. Try out over 500 games with 96.07% of payout.
Above you can see the online casinos with the top payout to players. Surely, at any of these casinos you will find a game at your taste. By the way, when you launch a game, always check its payout percentage, or so called RTP. It makes sense too, because the top winning is counted by total payout rate of a casino and a game’s RTP.
Important to realise that the overall success of the online business depends on the amount of traffic. However, in this sphere, the reputation of a brand plays the most important role.
How to promote a casino?
In fact, the process of promoting a product or a shop really differs from promoting an online casino. According to experts the process of advertising an online casino usually takes place in the search areas. In other words, you have to promote the casino in Google search, in order to increase the traffic. Moreover, there are some tools to promote a gambling site.
- Use social media – creating pages in social networks leads to an increase of the awareness of casinos, therefore attracts new users.
- SEO – this tool allows to bring the platform to the top line in the search area.
- Email marketing – sending the messages directly to someone who is interested in the product.
- Streaming – a person streams the game and attracts new customers.
There were some basic instruments of how the casinos promote themselves. Applying this, you will reach new clients and increase the traffic through the casino. In fact, it’s important to know how to target the audience not only in gambling sphere but in many industries.
The frequency of using a promotion depends on its type:
Welcome (for deposit and no deposit) are given specifically to new players after registering and depositing money into the account. Usually, players get them for the first few deposits. (up to five)
Holiday promotions, tournaments can be activated only during the period set by the administration.
Cashback bonuses, lottery, or tournament bonuses, can be activated every week. Regular players can achieve loyalty status and receive benefits depending on a certain level.
The online casinos make people feel concerned about their fairness and real existence at all. It derives back from history that casinos are hard to trust, say nothing of the online casinos. They are, basically, just online platforms with games. You can’t enter them like a land-based casino, you can’t touch the slot machines or tables.
Still, the number of online gamblers increases every year. This makes sense to suppose that the sites are real and trusted. People really come, play and win. To tell the truth, there is no better proof than the real players who win money.
How do I know the online casino is real?
In fact, this is very easy to check. The casino site must meet the requirements of the legalized casino. What are these requirements? Generally, the real sites are transparent and have the necessary info right on the site.
- Company data. Like any other industrial company, the casino head company must be officially registered. The owners register sites according to the country jurisdictions thus they have official docs and info about the company. Usually you can see this info in the bottom of the casino webpage.
- License. A casino site is nothing without a license. Players will hardly trust it. So, it’s vital for the gambling sites to request for a license. The most reputable licensees are the MGA and the UKGC. However, there are authorities from other countries that issue the official papers. You can see the license sign on the gambling site too. It means that the casino is real.
- Certificates. The seals of approval is yet another thing which you need to search for on the site page. The seals have logos of eCOGRA or Independent Auditors. They are the bodies that test the games and confirm they are fair and random. These certificates of approval are quite important as online gaming is your actual activity on the casino.
The real casinos are easy to find judging by the mentioned points: company info, licenses and certificates. However, even this is not the 100% guarantee that the casino is not fake. The frauds can simply place some fake info on their site. To avoid this you need to go further with the investigation: search for the license number and company info on other web sources. It will help you to understand if the site is completely real, safe and well-trusted.