Playing casino games always means a lot of fun. Therefore, you can find thousands of fascinating games in the casino libraries. However, how can you identify a good casino? That’s the question. Professional gamblers from CasinoBest.nz created a top of games that meet all necessary criteria, such as excellent security, interesting bonus system, fascinating topic, and high RTP rates.
What should we consider while choosing a casino game?
First of all, we recommend you to choose a game only by trusted software providers. Reliable soft providers are Microgaming, NetNet, Play’n Go, NextGen, and many more. In fact, all of them have licenses and develop games just for their fans. Moreover, each casino consists of several different game genres. You can choose from the various slots, table games, to live options with real dealers. In the sections below, we will provide games from different sections, but combine them into one top.
Popular casino games
- Slots – the easiest game, provided by the majority of game developers. In fact, everyone loves playing slots for its high chance to win money, as well as interesting themes, free spins, and the ability to win a huge jackpot. Famous representatives of this genre are Mega Moolah, Book of Atem, Break da Bank, Wheel of Wishes, and hundreds of more. Surely, you will never be bored with that amount of slots.
- Poker – is the second game in our top, however, compared to slots, this game requires real knowledge which will lead to your results. In order to play online poker, you need to choose, whether you want to play live poker with another player, or video poker against the computer. For video poker, we will recommend you to play Deuces Wild Bonus, Jack or Better, All Aces, and Caribbean Hold’em.
- European Roulette – is a classical genre of roulette. On the main screen, you will see a big gaming panel in the form of a table with multiple slots for bets, and a huge wheel.
- American Roulette – is one of the famous genres, therefore you can play roulette almost in every casino. This type of roulette is also known as “double zero roulette”. It means that, except for 18 red and 18 black numbers, there are also two zeros.
- Live Dealer Blackjack – in this type of blackjack you will not miss the real atmosphere of a land-based casino. By the fact that you have to play against the real dealer, drives you crazy, that’s why many players enjoy it more than online. NetEnt produces excellent live games, including blackjack.
In this article, we provided a real top 5 games that are popular among professional gamblers around the world. Moreover, the full review of each of these games you can find in the casino game review sections on the site.
Online gambling is a challenging thing that is even ending in failure and addiction for some people. So, before you start playing at casinos online, make sure that you are not prone to addictions and take responsibility for your actions. I recommend making this decision only if you feel right about it. After this you have to consider some more points before actual start.
- Is it legal? You need to check if online gambling is legal in your country. Otherwise it may cost you a sentence. However, there is a little hint. Even though the online casinos are prohibited, there still can be a chance to play at international gambling sites. Check if it’s right for your country. For example, New Zealanders can’t play and open an online casino within their country, but they can gamble at international ones based in Malta or Curacao.
- Real or scam? The most important decision is to choose the online casino. There are many scams, or fake casinos, that just take your money and never give back. On the other hand, there are good right casinos online. They are licensed and have their activity officially registered. If you have trouble with searching for the right one, we have already cared about it. Check our relevant articles about safe casinos online that are also acceptable in NZ. Then you can be sure there is no risk of being deceived.
- Free games are everything! When you just start your experience at the casinos, you have to start for free. There is no need to deposit until you figure out what online gambling is at all. Begin with a free mode. Some casinos don’t even require registration.
- It’s time for a bonus! As soon as you are ready to continue with real money, go sign-up. Generally, gambling sites offer impressive deposit bonuses for beginners.So, use this opportunity and claim for the one. In advance, read the terms and wagering requirements. You’ll have to follow them.
- The game makes sense. Remember that each game is different. Not only in the type and rules, but also in the theoretical return to player. To be more exact, you need to select a game with a higher RTP (over 95%) in order to get a bigger win. Usually, the high RTP games are table like poker, favourite roulette, blackjack or ever-known baccarat.
- Use strategies. Although all games are random, people are still trying to find some consistent pattern. Besides, they think over strategies of betting. If you try to follow some strategy at table games, for example, it may result in an advantage by the end.
- Finish on time. Just at the moment when you hit a big sum, close the game. Yes, you have to unless you want to lose everything. Understand that you’ve had enough for today and continue next time. Taking a break at the right time is the secret for successful gambling.
All in all, even considering all these tips for the beginning of your gambling career, remember that your luck is the key. Each game is absolutely random and the result depends on your luck only. Sometimes you have big luck and win, but whenever you feel that you luck goes away, stop playing and quit for a better time.
About 95% of all gambling sites provide visa payments. It is a reliable and fast way to make payments.
That is quite reasonable why a person might get a thought of starting its own online gambling business. It brings much profit, especially nowadays when online related industries are at the top. Just like the huge yearly revenues of online casinos, one has to spend the big sums of money for the business launch.
Gambling business requires many responsibilities and attention. The known stereotype about casinos that they are always cheating impose additional obligations on the casino owners. They have to license their business activity, get special certificates and constantly prove that they are safe and fair.
This ‘proof’ costs money which you as a potential owner need to pay at the very beginning. All the licenses, certificates and security technologies are the first instruments that you have to think of before you start. Not a single high roller or even a regular player will make funds into an ‘unknown’ casino without an official license.
However, in order to receive a license you need to accomplish several steps. First one is to create the company according to the laws of the country that allows running online casinos. They are usually small countries like Malta, Costa Rica, Gibraltar or it can be the UK, by the way. The company registration cost varies. In the UK it’s 550 euros, in Costa Rica you would have to pay almost 3,000 euros. However, Gibraltar and Curacao don’t take charges at all. So, let’s take the average cost of the registration of a legal entity – $1,000.
The site content is the most important. It’s the face of the online casino. The real money attractive games are what people come for to the online casinos. Basically, you need to make a deal with at least one software provider and have a minimum of 500 games in your casino lobby. Nevertheless, the more games and providers, the more customers. The price is different again. It varies from $10,000 to $150,000. It depends on the provider reputation and amount of games you purchase. Mind that you will have to pay commission from each game. About 15% from one game revenue goes to the provider. Averagely, you could pay about $50,000 for games including commission.
Finally, you can apply for the license. This step allows you to host servers and represent casino games worldwide (where they are accepted by laws, of course). Generally, the licensee is based in the same country where you registered your casino business. Accordingly, the price varies. For example, in the well-reputed Malta you can get the MGA license for about $18,000 + the same for annual fee, in total over $35,000. In Costa Rica you’ll pay totally $50,000. Besides, the license doesn’t last forever. It’s issued for several years. On average, 6 years is the expiry date. So, let’s assume that the first licensing costs $50,000 including the cost itself and annual fee.
Your casino site should be, first of all, clear and easy to navigate. Whenever a visitor enters the site, he or she must understand what the casino offers: games, bonuses, banking options, support, security and etc. Clarity, transparency and availability of all website options. The whole development of the website costs from $10,000 to $50,000. Though we can’t deny additional losses. Let’s take $50,000 for the website development stage.
This step is necessary for all businesses. In order to let people know about you, you need a marketing plan including advertising, SEO content and affiliates. Your minimal marketing losses can be $20,000. However, it doesn’t make much sense as it pays off quite a little. For the good profitable marketing system you can pay $100,000 and even $200,000 monthly. Additionally, you will have to pay a fixed sum and sort of 20% commission to the partners that brought you clients. All in all, for the advertising stage we have approximately $100,000 a month which annually is $1,200,000.
Here you should include, first of all, salaries for your staff. It should be a whole team of specialists in the fields of design, web development, security service, support, sales and marketing, finance and copywriting. In addition, you will have to maintain the site and its security system annually. The total cost of this all will be about $500,000 a year. It depends on the salary amounts you can afford, of course.
This is a specific amount of money you save in the bank as a guarantee that you are able to give payouts to your players. It can’t be used for taxes and other expenses. This is a necessary fund, and its minimum depends on the registration country. It will cost you about $100,000.
If we consider each expense given above, the online casino site costs $1,951,000 at the start. Still, you have to understand that this sum is not exact. In reality you may pay more or even less. Anyway, considering all the necessary and additional expenses, you need to have at least $2 million in your account to open and maintain the casino site during one year. With an excellent marketing plan you can compensate for the losses during a couple of years, or even less period of time.