Playing casino games always means a lot of fun. Therefore, you can find thousands of fascinating games in the casino libraries. However, how can you identify a good casino? That’s the question. Professional gamblers from CasinoBest.nz created a top of games that meet all necessary criteria, such as excellent security, interesting bonus system, fascinating topic, and high RTP rates.
What should we consider while choosing a casino game?
First of all, we recommend you to choose a game only by trusted software providers. Reliable soft providers are Microgaming, NetNet, Play’n Go, NextGen, and many more. In fact, all of them have licenses and develop games just for their fans. Moreover, each casino consists of several different game genres. You can choose from the various slots, table games, to live options with real dealers. In the sections below, we will provide games from different sections, but combine them into one top.
Popular casino games
- Slots – the easiest game, provided by the majority of game developers. In fact, everyone loves playing slots for its high chance to win money, as well as interesting themes, free spins, and the ability to win a huge jackpot. Famous representatives of this genre are Mega Moolah, Book of Atem, Break da Bank, Wheel of Wishes, and hundreds of more. Surely, you will never be bored with that amount of slots.
- Poker – is the second game in our top, however, compared to slots, this game requires real knowledge which will lead to your results. In order to play online poker, you need to choose, whether you want to play live poker with another player, or video poker against the computer. For video poker, we will recommend you to play Deuces Wild Bonus, Jack or Better, All Aces, and Caribbean Hold’em.
- European Roulette – is a classical genre of roulette. On the main screen, you will see a big gaming panel in the form of a table with multiple slots for bets, and a huge wheel.
- American Roulette – is one of the famous genres, therefore you can play roulette almost in every casino. This type of roulette is also known as “double zero roulette”. It means that, except for 18 red and 18 black numbers, there are also two zeros.
- Live Dealer Blackjack – in this type of blackjack you will not miss the real atmosphere of a land-based casino. By the fact that you have to play against the real dealer, drives you crazy, that’s why many players enjoy it more than online. NetEnt produces excellent live games, including blackjack.
In this article, we provided a real top 5 games that are popular among professional gamblers around the world. Moreover, the full review of each of these games you can find in the casino game review sections on the site.
It is not a secret to anyone that online casinos are ‘tricky things’. People use them for money, and reversely, online casinos are using the gamblers’ attention to get the money. What’s interesting, the only party that takes the real big money is the casino site itself.
Fine, in defense of online casinos, I should say that online casinos do the dirty work collaborating with the services, providers and many more. As a result, they are presenting a ‘candy’. That is what you see – the attractive gambling site.
There are some stages that online casinos go through to make the continuous work successfully. Let’s see these steps more closely.
- Attention stage. At this point the online casinos attract players by ads on emails, social nets and specific sites. Once you get caught, the casino site starts handling your personality. In other words, you get attracted even more. Different bonuses and casino policy help with it.
- Registration. Obviously, after you get completely stuck on the site, you find yourself filling in the sign-up form. Congratulations, you’re a member of the casino.
- Depositing. This stage is the cream of the crop for online casinos. You give them your first funds. This money is still yours until you start playing.
- Bonuses. Perhaps, bonuses are the things that attracted you the most. They have pitfalls, to tell the truth. (You can read about it on our site). So, you claim for the bonus as you meet all the requirements.
- Games. If you started the game right with the real money mode, you will most probably lose them all (unless you have experience). So, you start betting, spinning, playing and winning or losing. It depends on RNG. The generator gives out fair and random results. Finally, you lose a part of your money that goes to the house edge (budget) of an online casino. Sometimes you win it back, sometimes no. If you want to return it, as soon as you get the total balance over your starting sum, quit the game.
- Withdrawal. You can withdraw at any time. Just make sure you’ve completed the bonus requirements if you’re using them. So you go to the banking page and select the payout option. Look through the methods available and fill in the form.
- Verification. This process takes time. If you are a newbie at the casino, it may take several days. Basically, the casino team just wants to make sure you are the real person, and not a fraud. At this stage the casino might ask for extra info and dos. You’d better give them everything they need.
- Payout. After the successful previous stage, they send your winning to the banking option you’ve selected. Wait for the money.
The gambling market now offers a lot of online casinos. You don’t even know where to look first. It’s a competitive field. Analyzing one casino with its eye catching bonus system, you may think it’s the one. But then you stumble upon a different casino and now this one seems better. All in all, catchy bonuses and specific design are not the important things.
What you should think of at the beginning is safety. Safety of your data, your banking details and the whole online environment which is very often full of frauds. So, what is the safest online casino and how can you know it’s the one?
Gambling sites are vulnerable to Internet frauds. This means every casino must have unbreakable safeguard. This is the security system generally driven by a bit/SSL encryption. Casino sites protect themselves and players from all sides including private info safety, encrypted transactions and identity verification.
This refers mainly to the fairness of games. The game results should be random. An RNG is responsible for such results. It makes the reels spin and let out any possible combination. The same is with the cards and balls.
There are also special authorities that test the casino games. The eCOGRA and Independent Auditors can give a proof certificate of fair randomized games. If you see a seal of any testing bodies, then you’ve come to the right casino.
The safest online casinos
Frankly speaking, it’s not easy to name just one safe online casino. There are many of them that have a good reputation and nice service which also includes total safety. Let me make a list of the safe online casinos. Looking through all of them, you can make up your mind on one or two to test them.
- 888 Casino. MGA, UKGC, Gibraltar and GBGA licenses, full protection including NoSpyware Adware, eCOGRA certificate.
- JackpotCity casino. MGA license, SSL encryption applied, eCOGRA tested.
- Leovegas. MGA, UKGC, Swedish and Danish licenses, Digicert SSL encryption, Independent Audits.
- Spin Casino. MGA license, SSL encrypted, eCOGRA certificate.
- Casumo casino. MGA license, SSL encrypted, DSS compliant, TST certificate.
Almost all online casinos are easy to register. Many of them have quick registration, where you only need to enter your email and the currency you want to play in. After that, you get your profile and the opportunity to play slot machines on the casino website.