Online slots are playing a huge role in the gambling sphere. And this is entertaining for a number of reasons. First of all, you can win on them without big investment for minimum risks. A lot of new modern slots are able to give jackpots of 20,000x your stake, in compersion to other casino games with a lot lower coefficients. Today we’ll be talking about Leo Vegas casinos and its promotional program with enormous Hourly Jackpots.
Leo Vegas Short Review
LeoVegas is a multisoft casino registered and licensed in Malta. LeoVegas Gaming Ltd. operates the casino. The online gambling site is interesting, first of all, for its assortment of bonuses and progressive jackpots, which we will be talking about.
- 600+ video slots
- Separate casino with live dealers
- Many bonus promotions
- Intuitive interface
- High-quality software
Leovegas.com was initially aimed at gamblers from Scandinavian countries, although it successfully works with players from New Zealand. The interface is available in English only. Besides, there is an excellent collection of games from such famous software developers as Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n’Go, Evolution Gaming, IGT, Yggdrasil Gaming, NextGen, etc.
According to the rules, certain slot games will produce a jackpot for each lucky winner every hour of every day. The jackpot accumulates over an hour, and the size of it depends on the number of players who placed bets during this hour. Often, the winning number easily rises to a four-figure number.
Hourly Jackpot is a famous release by Red Tiger Gaming. British online gambling studio, Red Tiger Gaming, founded in 2014. During its work, the provider has shown itself as a promising and rapidly developing manufacturer. The company’s portfolio of games includes slot machines, table games, which include several types of roulette, baccarat, and blackjack. The provider has conquered the online gambling market in a short time and cooperates with major operators.
Furthermore, the company has a license of respected commissions – the UK Gambling Commission (UK Gambling Commission), the Malta Gambling Commission (Malta Gambling Authority), and the Isle of Man Gambling Control Commission (Isle of Man Gambling Control Commission).
Red Tiger Gaming has come up with the concept of hourly jackpots to implement in plenty of their games. The main feature is that the jackpot is not limited to only one game or one casino. It works in the way that Jackpot is accumulated across the network, as well as all games, and casinos in this Hourly Jackpot category. That’s why there are hundreds of online players fight for the new jackpot every hour.
How to win this special Jackpot?
When you launch the qualifying slot, you’ll find a timer counting down before the jackpot lands. As the timer gets closer to the end, the chances of hitting a jackpot increases, as it drops every hour, and it must be dropped till the end of the hour. In order to be the winner, you should do the following: you have to be lucky enough to land three jackpot symbols on the reels. If you drop three jackpot symbols, you will open a Jackpot Wheel with a chance to hit Hourly Jackpot. As we told earlier, this is a common network of jackpots slots, therefore, you can play different slots. We recommend you to play Da Vinci’s Mystery, Lucky Halloween, Tiki Fruits, and The Wild Hunter. All of these slots are available at LeoVegas casino.
Since online gambling has become legal in New Zealand, the citizens one by one began to play casino games from their homes. However, there is one thing necessary to mention. The New Zealanders are permitted to play at the international online casinos only. Later, they have formed a list of the most popular online casinos among kiwi players. These casinos according to the users’ experience are safe. The New Zealanders trust them and receive real money.
This is the exact list of the online casinos that are played most in New Zealand. If you join one of them, you can stay assured, you play and win.
- JackpotCity. The highest rate of payout (97.84%) proves the popularity among New Zealanders.
- BetAmo. Payout of 97.83% and over 2400 games are what attract kiwis most.
- Spin Casino. Spin suggests to play high quality games and get fast withdrawals with them.
- LeoVegas. Nice benefits and safety are guaranteed at LeoVegas.
- Ruby Fortune. Most playable on mobile.
- Royal Vegas. Pays NZ$1200 at the start.
- PlayZee. Lightning fast payouts and the NZ$1500 for the beginning wait for more New Zealanders to play.
Bovada casino is produced by the owner of Bodog casino, a very large brand in gambling sphere. This fact doesn’t guarantee the safety of its activities. Furthermore, the casino doesn’t have a valid license, issued by the gambling authority. Knowing that the casino cannot guarantee safe and fair intentions. All in all, we do not recommend you to play Bovada, unless it gets a license by a reliable gambling commission.
On the other hand, we haven’t seen any fraud manipulations from the casinos operators. As a result, the players reviews, mostly give the positive feedback. In our articles we advise to play only certified and licensed casinos, therefore, playing Bovada for real money you will take a huge risk. In order not to risk that much, we suggest reading our top casinos review by experts and choose a new platform from the list. We can guarantee, you will definitely find something attractive.
In this FAQ section, we will figure out the several issues:
- How to use Paysafecard
- Advantages of using it
- Casinos that accept Paysafecard
- How to deposit through Paysafecard
First of all, this is a type of payment, which implies a card purchase in the nearest shop. Yes, you need to go outside, find the shop with these cards and buy one of them. In detail, the cards have different values depending on the certain region. (10$, 50$, 100$ etc). As soon as you buy a card, you will be presented with a 16 digits number, which you should fill in the casino cashier. Right after applying the card, the particular amount of money will be transferred to your account.
Advantages of using the Paysafecard
- Very easy to make deposits, because it works like any other prepaid cards.
- Quick transactions
- There are loads of casino that accept Paysafecard
- A limit of depositing can be a plus also, because you will have to go and buy another card
It’s an absolutely safe and fair method to deposit, because it works for many years with gambling sphere and shows only good results. In fact, the prepaid cards are the safest method to transfer money, just because you do not provide any personal information to the casino. Moreover, with Paysafecard you will not have any fees or commissions.
Casinos that accept Paysafecard
Paysafecard payments method is extremely popular among various casinos and countries, including New Zealand.
- Jackpot City – is an interesting and unique casino with wide sections of bonuses and loyalty programs. It provides only licensed games by a Microgaming provider. In addition it introduces new innovative features, including an ability to play on mobile phones.
- Royal Vegas – amazing platform that accepts Paysafecard and is available for New Zealanders. The casino is new in the gaming industry, however it was made by professionals. Furthermore, the game collection is presented by Microgaming. You can find there all you need, slots, table games, even live games with real dealers. In case you stack somewhere, you will be able to contact the 24/7 support team via live chat or email.
- All Slots – another casino with available Paysafecard deposit method. In fact, it is an old and good casino with a great reputation among players from New Zealand. It’s popular for its excellent game selection of slots with different genres and bonuses. However, the name doesn’t mean the only slots there. You also can meet other genres, such as poker, blackjack, roulettes, live games and so on.
Generally speaking, if you want to make your first deposit, Paysafecard is a great option. The depositing process is very easy. If you are scared to lose big sums, you can buy a smaller card. With this technique you will be sure not to deposit again and again.