Offer valid until 31-01-2021
Platinum Play again attracts players with lucrative bonus packages. New players are getting NZ$800 deposit bonus divided across three deposits. As usual, a new welcome bonus is available only for first-time players at Platinum Play, who just created an account for real money. Let’s have a look at what casino offers us:
- First deposit – Kiwi players at Platinum Play receive a 100% deposit bonus up to NZ$400.
- Second deposit – for the second deposit players receive 100% of up to NZ$200.
- Third deposit – Platinum Play provides you with 100% bonus up to NZ$200.
All New Zealanders should be careful with Terms and Conditions, so we will share all necessary points down below:
Terms and Conditions
- As a rule, new players have a maximum of 7 days after opening an account to claim the bonus, otherwise bonus will forfait.
- The minimum deposit to get the Welcome bonus is NZ$10.
- The sign-up bonus is available only once for a new player, so you can’t receive bonus money from multiple accounts.
- There is a minimum wagering requirement of 70x before you can withdraw the winning money to your banking account.
- All withdrawals become possible only after completing all playthrough requirements.
- The bonus offer becomes void as soon as the withdrawal procedures start. You are not able to get the bonus after the withdrawal request.
- You have limits to withdrawing a value of 6 times more than your first deposit amount.
- In case you don’t wish to claim the bonus, you are able to request the casino to remove the bonus from your account. However, you’ll have to contact the support team via email or live chat and ask for removal.
- If you do not use your bonus money for 2 months or more from the date of application, the bonus will be canceled.
- The maximum bet you can make with an active bonus period is NZ$8 per one round, and if you are not following the requirements, it may lead to forfait any winnings.
Platinum Play Casino operator treats its players very well with regular welcoming offers. New Kiwi punters can expect a lucrative bonus of up to NZ$800, and this huge bonus is divided into three smaller parts. Again, Platinum Play proved the loyal relationship with its customers, it gives not only a huge bag of welcome offers, but also generous holiday promotions with more interesting prizes.
If you love gambling, online casinos can be a great choice for you. They have a lot of advantages: large bonuses, interesting promotions, numerous games, and so on.
ave you ever hit the Jackpot? Well, The Captain Davo has. The 25 year old streamer on YouTube called The Captain Davo, demonstrates how he wins the Jackpots at casinos, both land-based and online. David Nicholas, this is the real name of the young gambler, has become famous for his addiction to casino games. He posts beautiful pictures in his Instagram showing off not only big wins, but also sports cars, yachts and girls around him. His life is rich now due to the land-based casino that he uses pretty often – Crown Casino, popular in Australia. Apart from his favourite Crown, The Captain plays slots and table games at the online casinos. David mostly plays live Blackjack and wins hundreds of thousands. You can watch the video of the process on YouTube. These are the couple of online casinos that The Captain Davo uses.
MrBet – the online casino also popular in New Zealand is offering over 1500 games and welcomes everyone with a generous promo of over NZ$2000.
Emu Casino – another Davo online casino including more than 800 games of any kind, it is safe and supportive as well. Try Emu and maybe you will win as much as Davo and even more.
Even though the results of Davo games are impressive, mind that he bets a big sum too. The anti-gambling authorities consider that his blog will encourage the young people to play at the online casinos which can be very sorrowful for them later. Thus, make sure you understand the trouble and play responsibly.
This is a right question to ask before you actually start gambling. But, please, clarify what exactly needs to be safe. Does it refer to safety of your wallet? Or is it about your data security? Maybe mental health? To be honest, all these aspects interact with gambling activity. So, make sure each of them are okay with you.
Let me make everything clear for you and start with the most sensitive – your money. Playing at online casinos the first thing you do is you waste your money. Exactly, waste forever. The thing is being a new player, you will lose your deposited money even if you claim for the welcome double bonus. The bonuses are tricky, and your experience is low. So, fail is unavoidable. Only after some time of practice you will see the lucky winnings. But again, learn to play responsibly unless you want to lose all your money after the first big win. That is why it is recommended to practice in a free mode before you place actual bets.
Protection of your personal information
What should be protected more than your money? Of course, your personal data. It refers not only to your ID number, full name and the day you were born. It’s also about the documents you send to verify your account. Remember, everything that goes to Internet remains in the Internet. Besides, the banking details are all at risk when you enter them to deposit or receive your money back. Thankfully, technologies are not that simple. The encryption methods, TSL, SSL and others will not let the frauds steal your info. Online casinos apply precisely these security measures to guard your info. However, no one is really insured for connection breaks and super smart frauds.
Technical issues are clear. But what’s wrong with mental health? In fact, this is the most endangered barrier. In other words, if your mind gets obsessed with the casino games, your money and data become prone to bad conclusion of this story. So, play responsibly. This is what every online casino tell you. But let’s be honest, gambling is indeed addictive. If you feel unsure about your mental stability, you can contact the special help centres that support addicted gamblers. They can be individual like BeGambleAware or Gamblers Anonymous sites. And they can be created within online casinos. For example, Casumo with its own centre Play Okay and LeoVegas with LeoSafePlay program which you can contact whenever you feel like addicted to their games.
Considering the mentioned reasons, I think you have already made up your mind whether it’s safe to play online casino games for you. Anyway, you’ve already known that gambling ir risky. There’s no way to be totally safe. One aspect can come out and will pull behind another consequently.