Offer valid until 31-01-2021
Platinum Play again attracts players with lucrative bonus packages. New players are getting NZ$800 deposit bonus divided across three deposits. As usual, a new welcome bonus is available only for first-time players at Platinum Play, who just created an account for real money. Let’s have a look at what casino offers us:
- First deposit – Kiwi players at Platinum Play receive a 100% deposit bonus up to NZ$400.
- Second deposit – for the second deposit players receive 100% of up to NZ$200.
- Third deposit – Platinum Play provides you with 100% bonus up to NZ$200.
All New Zealanders should be careful with Terms and Conditions, so we will share all necessary points down below:
Terms and Conditions
- As a rule, new players have a maximum of 7 days after opening an account to claim the bonus, otherwise bonus will forfait.
- The minimum deposit to get the Welcome bonus is NZ$10.
- The sign-up bonus is available only once for a new player, so you can’t receive bonus money from multiple accounts.
- There is a minimum wagering requirement of 70x before you can withdraw the winning money to your banking account.
- All withdrawals become possible only after completing all playthrough requirements.
- The bonus offer becomes void as soon as the withdrawal procedures start. You are not able to get the bonus after the withdrawal request.
- You have limits to withdrawing a value of 6 times more than your first deposit amount.
- In case you don’t wish to claim the bonus, you are able to request the casino to remove the bonus from your account. However, you’ll have to contact the support team via email or live chat and ask for removal.
- If you do not use your bonus money for 2 months or more from the date of application, the bonus will be canceled.
- The maximum bet you can make with an active bonus period is NZ$8 per one round, and if you are not following the requirements, it may lead to forfait any winnings.
Platinum Play Casino operator treats its players very well with regular welcoming offers. New Kiwi punters can expect a lucrative bonus of up to NZ$800, and this huge bonus is divided into three smaller parts. Again, Platinum Play proved the loyal relationship with its customers, it gives not only a huge bag of welcome offers, but also generous holiday promotions with more interesting prizes.
It is possible, but not for everyone. Do not be lazy to check the legality of gambling sites and the reputation of online casinos in the gambling community.
How to define the legality of this casino?
First of all, identify the main regulator. It shows the degree of loyalty the casino provides to its users. For example, the Grand Mondial casino is licensed by Kahnawake Gaming Commission, as a result, the casino was strictly tested by the safety options. Kahnawake GC, Malta GA, UK Gambling Commission are the trusted platforms in the gambling industry. In case you see one of these regulators in the description of the casino, be sure, the casino is safe. Moreover, there is another company which checks the safety of casinos. I’m talking about the eCOGRA. This company issues the certificates of the fair activities in the casino.
All things considered, there is nothing difficult to identify the legality of a casino. Just make sure you checked two factors I mentioned and play safely.
Random number generators are responsible for the operation of slots in online casinos. This is the special program responsible for the random loss of winnings. They work on all machines, video slots, even roulette. This ensures unpredictable and fair gameplay.