Offer valid until 31-01-2021
Platinum Play again attracts players with lucrative bonus packages. New players are getting NZ$800 deposit bonus divided across three deposits. As usual, a new welcome bonus is available only for first-time players at Platinum Play, who just created an account for real money. Let’s have a look at what casino offers us:
- First deposit – Kiwi players at Platinum Play receive a 100% deposit bonus up to NZ$400.
- Second deposit – for the second deposit players receive 100% of up to NZ$200.
- Third deposit – Platinum Play provides you with 100% bonus up to NZ$200.
All New Zealanders should be careful with Terms and Conditions, so we will share all necessary points down below:
Terms and Conditions
- As a rule, new players have a maximum of 7 days after opening an account to claim the bonus, otherwise bonus will forfait.
- The minimum deposit to get the Welcome bonus is NZ$10.
- The sign-up bonus is available only once for a new player, so you can’t receive bonus money from multiple accounts.
- There is a minimum wagering requirement of 70x before you can withdraw the winning money to your banking account.
- All withdrawals become possible only after completing all playthrough requirements.
- The bonus offer becomes void as soon as the withdrawal procedures start. You are not able to get the bonus after the withdrawal request.
- You have limits to withdrawing a value of 6 times more than your first deposit amount.
- In case you don’t wish to claim the bonus, you are able to request the casino to remove the bonus from your account. However, you’ll have to contact the support team via email or live chat and ask for removal.
- If you do not use your bonus money for 2 months or more from the date of application, the bonus will be canceled.
- The maximum bet you can make with an active bonus period is NZ$8 per one round, and if you are not following the requirements, it may lead to forfait any winnings.
Platinum Play Casino operator treats its players very well with regular welcoming offers. New Kiwi punters can expect a lucrative bonus of up to NZ$800, and this huge bonus is divided into three smaller parts. Again, Platinum Play proved the loyal relationship with its customers, it gives not only a huge bag of welcome offers, but also generous holiday promotions with more interesting prizes.
Historically gambling is considered to be a total lie. For sure, when the gambling industry was only becoming popular, it was not operating very well in terms of security and innovations. Gamblers could easily cheat during the games. But the times have passed by, and now it’s hardly possible to cheat the casinos. Online casinos, in their turn, can’t cheat on the users.
Nowadays online gambling is a business. It’s the whole industry which takes its place on the world market. Online casinos are created to make profit on a regular basis. The sites provide service for playing and betting on the long-term period. The gambling companies are interested in keeping players and attracting new customers.
Any kind of cheating on the side of online casinos is not welcome by the senior authorities. Like any other industry, online gambling has got the regulating bodies. If they spot that a casino is deceiving a client, they will impose a fine. And this is a minimal punishment. In fact, the authorities can close the whole company and never allow it to operate another gambling activity.
All in all, it’s not reasonable for online casinos to be rigged. They would rather get big salaries constantly than cheating once and be ‘jailed’. If you think that your casino site is rigged and never lets you win, then maybe you should change the casino. There is a high probability that you have got into the fraud’s hands. On our site you can find the trusted casinos and ways how to test them for fairness.
Choose club ratings only on independent casino site dedicated to gambling and everything related to it.
The online casinos make people feel concerned about their fairness and real existence at all. It derives back from history that casinos are hard to trust, say nothing of the online casinos. They are, basically, just online platforms with games. You can’t enter them like a land-based casino, you can’t touch the slot machines or tables.
Still, the number of online gamblers increases every year. This makes sense to suppose that the sites are real and trusted. People really come, play and win. To tell the truth, there is no better proof than the real players who win money.
How do I know the online casino is real?
In fact, this is very easy to check. The casino site must meet the requirements of the legalized casino. What are these requirements? Generally, the real sites are transparent and have the necessary info right on the site.
- Company data. Like any other industrial company, the casino head company must be officially registered. The owners register sites according to the country jurisdictions thus they have official docs and info about the company. Usually you can see this info in the bottom of the casino webpage.
- License. A casino site is nothing without a license. Players will hardly trust it. So, it’s vital for the gambling sites to request for a license. The most reputable licensees are the MGA and the UKGC. However, there are authorities from other countries that issue the official papers. You can see the license sign on the gambling site too. It means that the casino is real.
- Certificates. The seals of approval is yet another thing which you need to search for on the site page. The seals have logos of eCOGRA or Independent Auditors. They are the bodies that test the games and confirm they are fair and random. These certificates of approval are quite important as online gaming is your actual activity on the casino.
The real casinos are easy to find judging by the mentioned points: company info, licenses and certificates. However, even this is not the 100% guarantee that the casino is not fake. The frauds can simply place some fake info on their site. To avoid this you need to go further with the investigation: search for the license number and company info on other web sources. It will help you to understand if the site is completely real, safe and well-trusted.