Offer valid until 31-01-2021
Platinum Play again attracts players with lucrative bonus packages. New players are getting NZ$800 deposit bonus divided across three deposits. As usual, a new welcome bonus is available only for first-time players at Platinum Play, who just created an account for real money. Let’s have a look at what casino offers us:
- First deposit – Kiwi players at Platinum Play receive a 100% deposit bonus up to NZ$400.
- Second deposit – for the second deposit players receive 100% of up to NZ$200.
- Third deposit – Platinum Play provides you with 100% bonus up to NZ$200.
All New Zealanders should be careful with Terms and Conditions, so we will share all necessary points down below:
Terms and Conditions
- As a rule, new players have a maximum of 7 days after opening an account to claim the bonus, otherwise bonus will forfait.
- The minimum deposit to get the Welcome bonus is NZ$10.
- The sign-up bonus is available only once for a new player, so you can’t receive bonus money from multiple accounts.
- There is a minimum wagering requirement of 70x before you can withdraw the winning money to your banking account.
- All withdrawals become possible only after completing all playthrough requirements.
- The bonus offer becomes void as soon as the withdrawal procedures start. You are not able to get the bonus after the withdrawal request.
- You have limits to withdrawing a value of 6 times more than your first deposit amount.
- In case you don’t wish to claim the bonus, you are able to request the casino to remove the bonus from your account. However, you’ll have to contact the support team via email or live chat and ask for removal.
- If you do not use your bonus money for 2 months or more from the date of application, the bonus will be canceled.
- The maximum bet you can make with an active bonus period is NZ$8 per one round, and if you are not following the requirements, it may lead to forfait any winnings.
Platinum Play Casino operator treats its players very well with regular welcoming offers. New Kiwi punters can expect a lucrative bonus of up to NZ$800, and this huge bonus is divided into three smaller parts. Again, Platinum Play proved the loyal relationship with its customers, it gives not only a huge bag of welcome offers, but also generous holiday promotions with more interesting prizes.
It’s a faulty judgment to select an online casino by the top welcome bonus or by the design of the site. The cover will never show you the real picture of the casino site. Thus, it’s very reasonable to search for the trusted online casinos only. Even if you don’t really like their layout or promotions, the main factor is the fairness, real payouts and overall treatment of the players.
Below we post the list of the gambling sites that can be trusted. They all have official licenses to do the casino activity. Besides, they obtain certificates which prove that each game is powered by the fair randomizer. The mentioned gambling sites also offer great bonuses to try out, though mind that it’s not the principal factor.
- JackpotCity. The casino platform provides excellent and safe service, and top promotions like $1600 for the beginning.
- Casumo. The site is on the top list of the trusted online casinos. It’s also well-known as a caring online casino with a great support team and perfect rewards program.
- LeoVegas. The well-reputed site and sportsbook is famous for its collection of games, safe mobile app and fast support.
- Ruby Fortune. Mainly dedicated to the mobile users, hence both the desktop and mobile users can trust the casino platform on various devices.
- Royal Vegas. The games collection of the most trusted software developers, decent royal treatment are what attracts Royal Vegas players for decades.
For the reason that the Internet has thousands of online casinos, we can’t name just one the most trusted casino site. Then we have top five safest online casinos that will pay you out, give decent support and offer the games at your taste. You can also read the reviews of online casinos on our website. We collected over a hundred casino reviews in one place.
Still, let’s assume that you don’t really like this rating of the casinos. Then you will have to make your own investigation on the most trusted casino on the Internet. Here’s what you need to consider: licenses, real company info, banking methods and time limits, players’ feedback. The latter, perhaps, is the most important to check. Only real gamers’ experience will give the precise impression on the casino site.
Let me guess, you have deposited to an online casino, lost in the game and now wish to receive your money back. Or ok, maybe you’ve faced a fraudulent casino? In both cases you can dispute the money, but the result will be completely different. Besides, it’s a consequential issue to dispute the charges. So, you’d better think wisely before you actually make a chargeback request.
First of all, I’d like to explain some facts to you. These are mainly the requirements by the moment you decide to dispute.
- Chargeback is the service of bank credit cards using Visa, Mastercard, also bank transfers and some e-wallets like Neteller.
- The request for dispute has time limits. In other words, you can make a request within 120 calendar days only. If you haven’t made up your mind during 4 months, further it’ll be impossible.
Later, I’ll describe each case (lost game and frauds) and give you the useful tips for a successful dispute of your charges from online casinos. Mind that the moment when you’ll have done it, the situation may lead to unpleasant consequences.
So, if you lose a game as all typical gamblers do right after deposit, you can’t just request for your money back. It even makes no sense. Like you deposited, you played and you lost. It’s almost the same as when you buy some food – buy, eat and are hungry again in two hours. Basically, the online casinos sell service. They give you a chance to play games for money. And the result, either you win or lose, depends on you and your actions.
Apparently, any attempts to dispute the money will be declined by both casino and your bank. For the reason that the service was provided, thus you played, and you got a fair result, so face it. There is only one possible reason to tell the bank. It’s charging the online casino of faulty activity. Starting from rigged games and ending in a totally fake fraudulent casino. However, be realistic, this statement will need proof. Very likely that the online casino will provide all the records where it states that you have played the games and successfully lost the deposited money. As a result, the dispute request will be declined. Unless you have a true proof that you’ve been deceived, you can’t take money back.
Is it still possible?
Speaking of a true situation with online frauds, whether it’s a fake casino or just someone has stolen your credit card, it will be much easier to prove. With such a statement and no visible authentic proof of a contrary, the bank will charge the money back. But it’s not a relief for you. This time you need to prove that the online casino provides faulty service including evidentiary material of a licence absence and rigged games. The former you can find out, no problem, but the latter is hard to get. The RTPs are private records of the service provider. Although it’s hardly possible to request for chargeback, stars can align and somehow you’ll get the money back.
Still after the dispute come the consequences. Get ready to be banned by the online casino. Most probably you’ll get into the blacklist of the company and all associated online casinos. Even though your request is accepted, and everything seems fine, your further chargeback requests will affect your gambling reputation. Thus you’ll not avoid the blacklist.
All in all, I recommend thinking thoroughly before making the actual request. Mind that whether you are right or wrong about the casino service, it may lead to the court. Trust me, it’s not worth it with all the further court consequences unless you’ve deposited a million dollars which I really doubt.
The transfer of winnings depends on the particular online casino. Takes from 2 hours to 1-5 banking days. It is impossible to find a casino with a quick withdrawal without registering in the casino.