All online casinos with slot machines provide so-called loyalty programs. Each bet on the slot gives you so-called loyalty points. The number of points determines the player’s loyalty level. The more points the player gets during the game session, the more level of privileges he/she receives. The level also influences how many rewards and money prizes you will get.
As far as you know, casinos provide bonus money, free spins, cashback, bonus money to deposits, etc. The bonus may not look that tasty. As a rule, bonus money, free bets, free spins, cashback, come with wagering requirements. Any bonus has a wager. In general, the wagering requirements are conditions the user has to follow in order to withdraw the bonus money from the casino. The wagering coefficient is determined individually in each casino. The bigger it is, the larger it is to return the money. Slots, roulette, and sports betting are the easiest games to wager the bonus. However, you should follow the right strategy. Let’s learn the types of the wager, and how to win back quickly.
Our readers can follow the constantly updated list of the most profitable casinos.
Top Casinos with low wagering requirements
What does online casino wager mean?
Who issues the wager, and what does it mean? In easy words, wagering requirements consist of a certain amount of bets that a player has to make in order to be able to withdraw the bonus money. Let’s get deeper and analyze the example. Imagine a user gets a $100 bonus with an x20 wagering coefficient. Therefore, a player should place bets on $2000, and only then you will be able to withdraw $100 of bonus money. On an important note, it doesn’t matter whether you win or lose, the main idea is to fulfill the wagering requirement and place bets.
Is it possible not to fulfill the wagering requirements?
It’s not possible to skip the wagering procedure since only this will allow you to make a withdrawal. Many newbies are interested in the possibility of not playing the wager. Obviously, the main goal of a casino is to make money. And if, for example, the casino will give the bonus to everyone without the wager, then none of you will even play slots, or other games, and will try to withdraw the bonus money right away. What’s the reason to play, if you can get free money chips immediately? Some players could even create multi-accounts. As a result, players are obliged to play for the bonus. But if the player does not need bonus money and does not want to wager the bonus, he/she can refuse the promotions. As soon as you cancel the bonus program, you can continue the game in the usual mode.
What should you consider as a beginner:
- If you already started playing for the bonus money, then you have to wager it.
- The casino uses your deposited money first, and only then the bonus money.
In case you played even for one dollar from the bonus money, and then cancel the bonus, the winnings will burn off. However, the initial deposit money will remain the same. There is a common rule of all casinos, that you can’t withdraw the won funds until you comply with the conditions. There are also sites with large commissions for players who refused the bonus and wanted to withdraw the winnings. The commission ranges from 10 to 20% of the deposit.
Wagering requirements on roulette
It’s better to play European roulette with deposit and no deposit bonus. But the question remains the same, how to wager on roulette and which one is more profitable. In general, it’s better to wager the bonus on European roulette. Compared to Americans, playing the European roulette, you will have more chances to win.
Perfect wagering conditions come with Live Dealers games. There are more chances to guess when betting on “red” and “black”. Additionally, there are different RTPs in different roulettes, however, in the case of a live game, you don’t need a return rate at all. Before wagering a bonus, you should carefully study the wagering rules. Be careful, it is often described in the rules that you need to play only on a roulette slot. In general, this means that this is a bad faith casino without a license. Therefore, these casinos want the user to lose the entire deposit, and not to wager the bonus.
Wagering requirements on slots
To wager the bonus on slots, you will need not only luck, but also a proper calculation. But first, make sure to take care of the banking. We recommend you divide your deposit into several parts so that you could always leave and return the money if needed. Moreover, you should be very careful choosing the slot machines to play with. Players can choose between a high wager or a low wager only on slots with a high return (RTP). In the best conditions, the RTP should range between 96% and 98%.
You also need to pay attention to the variance of the slot. For example, on high-quality slots, it is possible to multiply your winnings by 500. It is also important to learn the options and features of slots. Many machines have their own settings and characteristics. For example, on modern slots, scatters can appear in both the bonus and the main game.
To be able to play the wager, you also need:
- Avoid the risky game. The probability of a player’s loss is 90%. Don’t play a risk game if you want to at least keep your original bankroll.
- Set a minimum pot. It’s the right strategy if the size of the spin is around 1% of the total stake. Make sure to reduce the rate if you feel that it’s not your day today. In fact, it’s a long process to wager the bonus. Many players try to wager the bonus within a day, and, as a result, lose the entire bankroll in one day.
- The highest RTP slots are Crazy Monkey, Fruit Cocktail, Book of Ra, Immortal Romance, and Starburst slots with one of the highest return rates among all slots. These slots will help you easily wager the bonus money.
What is a casino wager?
This is the minimum number of bets a player must make in order to cash out a win. In the early days of online casinos, many players cashed out more than one thousand dollars due to the easy conditions for using bonus funds. Often, casinos provide restrictions to eliminate the loss chance and retain the player.
Usually, there are the wagering coefficients of x30, x40 x60. With this indicator, you can find out the amount that you need to play to be able to wager the bonus.
Welcome Bonus at Online Casino
The lower the wagering ratio, the better for the player. However, it’s not all you should pay attention to. In some casinos, you have to wager not only bonus funds but also the main deposit. If the welcome bonus is 100%, then it doubles the total bets.
What restrictions are there?
In addition to the wagering coefficients, there are more conditions the players should follow.
Limit on the size of the bet
Many casinos set strict rules on the use of high rates. For example, in some casinos, the maximum bet cannot exceed 5% of the reward amount. In some casinos, there are limits for maximum bet size, for example, $10.
Restrictions on online slots
You can wager only on specific slot machines. Most often, the casino draws up a list of games, which you can play to wager the bonus.
Various wagering contributions
The percentage of all bets that will be counted when using bonus funds in different types of games. For example, slots usually have 100% contribution from the stake, and roulette, blackjack and poker, depending on the casinos’ bonus policy, only 5-50%.
The rules indicate how long it takes to wager the bonus. Some casinos give up to 14 days to wager, and some give only 72 hours.
General Rules for Wagering Bonuses
Usually, players only see the size of additional rewards and do not pay attention to the terms and conditions of the promotions. And, take into account that when you try to withdraw funds before meeting the wagering conditions, casinos freeze the bonus money. Newbies are more likely to fall into this trap.
What is a bonus wager?
As a rule, the more attractive the bonus offer looks, the more serious the wagering conditions are. Wagering requirements depend on the type of bonus:
- No deposit bonus or welcome bonus. Does not require account deposits. Casinos give them for registration. What’s more interesting is that the wager is higher than x50, and other restrictions apply.
- Beginners receive the initial deposit for the first deposit. Casinos charge up to 100% of the deposit amount to the bonus account. In the end, you have to play for this money 30-40 times.
- Bonuses for the second, third, and other deposits imply additional accruals of 25%, 50% or 100% of the amount that the player deposits into the account. In addition, the wagering requirements may be easier than for the first deposit.
- Reload promotions are available only to regular customers. Players get them weekly or monthly for the total amount of deposits or bets played. The wager rarely exceeds x20. The wagering coefficient of x20 is a perfect condition in the casino industry 2021.
- High Roller VIP offers are available to players who deposit large amounts and bet big. On top of that, casinos set average wager requirements, but often limit gamblers to a small percentage of wagering on slots and other games.
- Free spins also come with a wager as a premium offer. Surely, if you win during the free spins games, you still have to wager the bonus money. The coefficient can reach up to x50. Also, when you lose, you can get some money from the losses. It’s called cashback. The casino pays out the part of lost funds with a small wager.
Wager and withdrawal of winnings
Each casino provides a detailed description of requirements to successfully withdraw the won money. If you know the rules, you can play safely, and be ready for all kinds of obstacles.
You play the bonus money in the last order. For instance, if the account has $100, and $50 additional, as a rule, players are going to play for their own funds first.
Remember about restrictions on bets and slots, when choosing the slots to play.
Here are some tips for successful wagering:
If there are no restrictions, the optimal bet size is medium. We do not recommend playing at minimum stakes.
Choose the bonus with only a bonus wager. Avoid casinos with wagering of all deposit amounts. In this case, you will have to wager not only your bonus but also your own funds.
Make sure to choose a special offer with a long validity period. It’s not possible to wager in three days, you should think about it ahead. If you don’t wager the bonus in the time frames, all the winnings will be burnt.
Is it possible not to win back?
It is necessary to understand how to fulfill the conditions. If the player does not understand the wagering process, it’s better to refuse any bonuses from the casinos, as it can bring many unpleasant surprises. In this case, you will be responsible only for your own funds and do not think about wagering the bonus.
Take into account that the casino may provide time limits for canceling the promotion. Players can cancel the promotion offer only if the funds were not used in bets. For example, the limit ranges between 24 or 48 hours. If you want to cancel the promotional offer, make sure you didn’t use them while playing the slot machines. Otherwise, you will lose all the won funds. Only the initial deposit will remain on your account.
Casino welcome bonus conditions
The promotion terms say that it’s impossible to refuse a special offer. As already said, the withdrawals will be available only after meeting the wagering requirements. And if you have not fulfilled the conditions for the wager, don’t try to withdraw the winnings, otherwise, you will lose all the winnings. The risk is not worth it.
What is an online casino wager?
We have been playing casino games regularly for a long time already. It’s just hard to keep your passion in check. You lose, lose again, and then, sooner or later, a powerful jackpot comes, which covers all the losses. And instead of cashing it out and taking him somewhere on vacation, we almost always want more and more money. We’re chasing even more money every day. And I had only to withdraw the winnings and relax. Or choose another slot machine. Let’s consider some tips from experienced gamblers.
In general, we can highlight 3 tips:
- We do not recommend people who cannot control their patience to play for money. And to everyone else, if you won more than deposited, for example, from $100 to $150, then you shouldn’t continue betting, since your patience will ruin all the sessions. Instead, you should immediately withdraw the money to your e-wallet or card or somewhere else. Thank God, there are enough options for depositing and withdrawing your winnings in every reputable casino!
- There are many fraudulent casinos on the net. Our readers lost many thousands of dollars before they found out. Basically, they could not withdraw money. Choose only trusted casinos. Our friends choose only licensed casinos from our lists. The admin of this site monitors the popularity and trustworthiness of gambling sites and lists only those casinos that honestly payout the winning money earned.
- Raised money. If you won, buy something for yourself or for your family.
Good luck while playing! Here, if you are interested in low-deposit online casinos, check the online casino $1 deposit
It’s not a secret for anyone that money prizes are the real reason why people play casino games. In their turn, all the online casinos promise to provide the top service and give the cash super quickly. Although it sounds simple, in reality many gamblers don’t see the money from online casinos. That is why players start to search for the fair gambling sites that will pay out.
To tell the truth, there are many well-reputable real sites. They are easy to spot among others. They have appropriate licenses and certificates which prove their official gambling activity. They’re not trying to deceive their users or mistreat them.
Nevertheless, you might already know the differences between real casino sites and frauds. Otherwise check the blog and FAQ sections for the relevant topics on our site.
Special for you, the team of Casinobest.nz has created a list of the online casinos that really pay money to its winners. Check it out below and read the review for each one on our website.
- Jackpot City casino. The casino’s payout rate is the highest of all available for New Zealand. It’s 97.84%.
- Casumo. The choice of many kiwis. Casumo casino suggests hundreds of games, specific rewards program and, of course, fast money.
- Spin Casino. Spin is offering the HD games and fast withdrawals.
- LeoVegas. The licensed casino and sportsbook with safety measures, nice benefits and plenty of slots.
- Ruby Fortune. Real money is guaranteed within a couple of days.
The five online casinos in the list are known to pay out for real. However, you should understand in what cases casinos don’t pay. If you, for example, violated the casino terms or abused a bonus, the site will not pay you out. So, before requesting for withdrawal, make sure you haven’t misbehaved.
Go to the official site of the gambling platform, go to the lobby with slot machines, choose any of them and select the “DEMO” mode.
The more you play, the more you notice that real money is further and further away from you. Online casinos seem so innocent at the beginning that you fall for their offerings. Though when it comes to real gaming, you stick to the losing track. No doubt that you wonder whether it’s even possible to win money on online casinos.
However, you’ve probably won the money. Surely it was some little sum not far beyond the limits of your initial balance. But apparently, this is not what you expected from the online casino. You imagined it as if you would win half a million dollars. This is possible only for the high-rollers who deposit big and bet max. However, they can fail too.
There’s another point of view. Some people blame the casino sites as though they rig the games and players never win. This is true for the fraudulent casinos only. The fair ones will never mistreat players or cheat on them. If your casino rigs the games, then it’s rather your fault as you’ve chosen the wrong site.
Hence it follows that you should select the right gambling site. Remember the rules of the fair online casinos.
Gambling sites must have an official license to operate internationally or in your district.
The sites must also be transparent and provide the necessary info about the owner and the company, thus you can check the legitimacy.
Terms and Conditions of the casino itself and its promos should be decent. Wagering requirements are also not too excessive.
Even if the casino is fine in your case, you can still have problems with winnings. This is due to irresponsible gaming. It’s not a statement, just probability that you might be playing every game down to the wire. It’s good that you are persistent, but it doesn’t work for gambling. You see, the secret of winning a game is that you quit it at the right time. You can feel the urge to continue playing after a range of successful rounds, but you should not. You have already won, temper your greed and hazard!
The experienced gamblers haven’t made up strategies in vain. They believe the betting schemes can really help to win the casino games. Even though the online games are totally random, the players’ minds can’t help thinking over some plan on ‘how to win those slots and table games’. It’s the nature of human beings and very often it doesn’t let them down. So try to apply some winning strategies during your game play.