The online gambling industry is teeming with fascinating slots that provide incredible stories, bonuses, and jackpots. Therefore, in this article, I want to describe why slots are so attractive and how to find the most interesting for you. Basically, top-rated slots in NZ usually have the following features: safety, high RTP, thematic bonuses, progressive jackpot, fascinating topics with main characters, and mobile software support. Famous game developers, such as Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, and many more provide interesting solutions for gamers. Each of these providers offers high RTP rates, legit and secure gaming. We combined top rated slots in one list and are ready to present it to you.
- Starburst slot by NetEnt – has a very high RTP of 96.1%, but at the same time, the slot is very simple to play. There are only five reels and ten payble lines. Moreover, it has an interesting thematic bonus game and useful wild symbol, but low volatility. As a result, you will win almost every fourth spin, however, with a small size the prize.
- Immortal Romance – have you seen a slot with a number of RTP more than that? 98.1% is a very high index, although it provides a huge selection of features, such as a wide bonus game with free spins, high volatility, symbols wild and scatter.
- Book of Dead – great slot by Play’n Go, with a unique symbol feature. There is a symbol, called wild and scatter, yes, these two symbols are together. Also, there is high volatility and 94,2% RTP rate, which provide rare but big wins.
- Mega Moolah – is a number one slot with a progressive jackpot, which also has fascinating symbols and a bonus game with free spins. The jackpot is accumulated during the player’s activity. The more they play and bet, the larger the jackpot raises. You can win it in the special bonus round, which is launched by a random generator.
Platforms and mobile devices
New technologies allow you to play slots everywhere. Even if you are on a road trip, you always are able to play on the smartphone. Furthermore, in the online version, you are able to receive many benefits, like bonus rounds, free spins, and additional payable games in the slot.
Where can you play slots?
In fact, there are many possibilities and different options of casinos where you can play. There are several top casinos for New Zealand players, which provide safe and reliable activities by reputable casino regulators. Nevertheless, the slots, which we discussed above, are presented in one of these casinos: Jackpot City, Spin Casino, Cosmo Casino, Royal Vegas, Zodiac, All slots, and so on.
We highly recommend you to play slots only on proven sites, with license and high protection. Therefore, we have provided a list of top-rated slots, which you can trust. However, read the players’ reviews also, because they show the real experience after playing a certain slot or casino.
I hope you are aware that stealing money in any form is totally illegal. Even if you want to multiply your balance at an online casino account. It’s still considered as a crime and punishable by law. I’d never recommend doing it. But since this question is quite popular, I’ll try to explain some back-ways.
Can you hack the casino?
To be honest, slot machines are not easy to deceive unless you are the smartest hacker in the world. Basically, all cheating ways are connected with a form of hacking. So, you’d better have a deeper knowledge of computers.
Hacking skills can be helpful when you’re planning to reward yourself with some winning rounds setting up the RNG in a not very random state. You could modify the winning results that way so they were more often.
However, don’t expect that you will get away with this. The security check service of online casinos works better than you think. And even if you can do it once, don’t hurry to give it another try. Most probably, the guards have already determined your identity. They are not that stupid. They are actually the first-class professionals too.
The most popular way to cheat
Another cheating way would be applicable with the help of several screens and a bonus. As we know, bonuses have wagering requirements. So, in order to withdraw you have to meet these requirements. Let’s suppose you have taken the bonus offer. Here is what you do.
Load one and the same slot game on different screens, e.g. your laptop, computer desktop, tablet. Start playing it on one screen. Once you get a chance to play the bonus game, stop. Leave the screen for another one. Again play until you come to the bonus round. Repeat the action till you meet the wagering requirements. As soon as you do it, go back to the bonus-open screens and play them all through. Then quit and go to banking. This way will give you much profit, in case you don’t get caught, though.
Don’t steel from other players
These are the most common ways to cheat slot machines. Besides, you can steal someone’s account info or credit card data to play the slots for their money. Though it wouldn’t be an option for stealing from the online casinos. Anyway, if you have no sense of conscience and fear of being punished, go ahead.
When transferring over $1000 or the equivalent in another currency, bank employees can transfer transaction data to the tax office. They will try to find out the origin of the money and the payment of income tax.
First of all, the main advantage of this payment method is the fact that you can process in a few steps. Easily, go to the payment options, choose the mastercard, fill in the code and type the amount of money you want to deposit. The process will take a few seconds to transfer the money to the casino account. That’s why many casinos have this type of method in selection. Such as the most popular casino in NZ Jackpot City provides all kinds of methods, including Mastercard Bonfire.
- Jackpot City – the withdrawal time 24-48 hours.
- Spin Casino – the withdrawal time 24-72 hours.
- Royal Vegas – the withdrawal time 24-48 hours.
The Bonfire Mastercard has a place to be. In fact, it’s a really convenient method to make a deposit, however, you are not allowed to withdraw the money through prepaid cards.