NetEnt is referred to NetEnterteinment software provider, which is well known all over the world. The brand is based in Sweden and has a long history with decades of experience. Online gambling has become immensely popular over the years, making NetEnt the preferred gambling provider over other game providers. Nevertheless, we want to give you the most comprehensive insights into the gaming sphere and discuss one of the most high-quality casino game providers – NetEnt. Later we will see the gaming portfolio of this game developer, and see what Kiwis can benefit from playing NetEnt games.
Best casinos to play NetEnt games
- Jackpot City – (NZ$1600 Welcome bonus)
- Spin Casino – (NZ$1000 Welcome bonus)
- Royal Vegas – (NZ$1200 Welcome bonus)
- All Slots Casino – (NZ$1500 Welcome Bonus)
- Cosmo Casino – (150 free spins for NZ$10)
Titles by NetEnt
Making a modern, unique, and trustworthy gaming portfolio is an achievement NetEnt has tried to get for many years. All modern titles by NetEnt with premium high-quality designs are what players looking for when talking about realistic slots. Throughout many years, some games became so iconic, keeping players coming back again and again. As a result, there are premium and lovely titles such as “Vikings”, “Lost Relics”, “Starburst”, “Gonzo’s Quest”, etc. All of these premium pokies bring actual joy and visual pleasure.
Moreover, New Zealanders are treated by impressive sound effects and soundtracks that accompany the entire gameplay with immersive emotions. On top of that, NetEnt produces slots with up to 98% payout, putting them on the list of the most lucrative ones in the gambling industry. Further, you can boost your winnings with an opportunity to be mobile, and play using various mobile devices. All the NetEnt’s games are designed for multi-channel use.
Kiwi punters can also benefit from jackpot titles by NetEnt. Progressive jackpots are breaking into casinos with enormous winning sizes. Some of the titles are “Mega Fortune”, “Hall of Gods”, and many others. Mega Fortune is in the Genious Book of Records of the highest amounted win in the history of online gambling. The win was about $17 million. This big number was accumulated by all players who have played during the jackpot accumulation time. Let’s have a look at the most played types of online games.
Virtual Reality Games
NetEnt was a pioneer in making an atmosphere of land-based casinos in online casinos. NetEnt wanted to go further and introduce the Virtual Reality slot game. As a result, the company decided to implement new technology, and diversify the gameplay to play more safely. VR games come with a user-friendly interface and quick access. All you have to do is launch the Gonzo’s Quest VR game, press the special button and switch on the VR mode.
More diverse portfolio guarantees that more players will find something to play in. Online casino roulette is on the game board of NetEnt, and players have a chance to try luck from the comfort of their home. Players love online roulette because it reminds the feelings of land-based casinos, especially with three roulettes and excellent HD graphics of live streams.
Red Stag is an American online casino but it can accept players from other countries too. The casino offers to play many table games and slots. And it has a phenomenal welcome package of $2500. As for the banking options, it accepts even bitcoins. However, not every method is dedicated to withdrawal. As a rule, there are more deposit options which are also faster than payouts. In fact, Red Stag swears the payout takes up to 3 days to process. However, let’s take a closer look at these options and time of their transfer.
- Bank cards. Mastercard or Visa are the most popular options. They accept only deposits and take no fees by Red Stag. As for the waiting time, all deposits are made instantly including the credit cards or debit.
- Prepaid cards. Deposits only. They include Neosurf, PaySafeCard. The prepaid cards usually need some time for processing, like 1-2 days.
- E-wallets. Skrill and Neteller are the fastest deposit and payout options in the list. They take almost no time to transfer. The maximum waiting period is 24 hours, but you’ll get the payment in less time, for sure.
- Sofort. It’s a payment system leading in Europe. The service is intended for deposits only. It takes a maximum 4 days for processing. However, it may be instant too. It all depends on the load traffic of requests and security checks.
- Bitcoin options. Red Stag offers several bitcoin systems: Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash. They are applied for withdrawals and deposits. As a rule, bitcoin’s system is one of the fastest. Up to 12 hours is the transferring period.
- Cheque. It’s for withdrawals only. Casino delivers a cheque to you. This is the longest option of all, but some people like it. It takes 5-7 days to transfer the winnings.
Above I’ve mentioned only the average transferring time for withdrawals and deposits by Red Stag. Of, course, the actual time depends on other reasons too. For example, the online casino security service might need to verify your account and ask for some docs from you. After everything is confirmed, they will start the process of requesting at the payout option that you’ve chosen. That is why it takes so long. But don’t be annoyed, keep doing your things and the money will come.
Among all the games presented in the lobby of online casinos, surely, there are games with the HOT and COLD marks. Perhaps, you are confused by the signs and hesitate which game to play: hot or cold? Let me clarify this moment for you.
The HOT games are the top games, in other words. They are the most popular among online players. Generally speaking, the HOT sign means that gamblers have played this game a million times and are still playing it. To cease your high expectations, it does not mean that the game brings much profit. However, if it is a progressive Jackpot game marked HOT, then you can hit the Jackpot with a high probability. This is due to the fact that there are too many players betting at the same time.
On the other hand, the COLD games are not so different from the HOT ones. The only thing in contrast is the number of players. COLD games are not so popular, so they are marked accordingly. Again, it does not mean that COLD cannot be profitable. They are ordinary games with the same high RTP.
Wager is a multiplier that shows the minimum amount of bets that a user must place in order to be able to withdraw the winnings. The smaller the size of the wager, the more profitable for you.