A lot of game providers have already presented us with some impressive titles, many of them became favorites among players. With that in mind, we will devote an entire article to the new pokies of 2021 and bring you the ones that will be released in the near future. In addition, we will show you the best casinos to join and useful tips to follow while choosing new pokies. So, keep reading to find out more!
Top pokies of 2020/2021
To start the article, let’s review the top new pokies that left a great impression during the 2020. They are rated as the best online pokies of the last year. Since all of the games below are already launched, we recommend you to check out the list of casinos for Kiwis.
- Mega Moolah: Abroolutely Mad! – legendary Mega Moolah series. One of the most lucrative progressive jackpot slots, that attracts millions of players to win big.
- Great Rhino Megaways! – new sequel after the successful Great Rhino 2018. Pragmatic Play has implemented the Megaways mechanic in the new game, providing 200.704 ways of winning.
- Gonzo’s Quest Megaways! – NetEnt has relaunched the popular Gonzo Quest, but not with MegaWays mechanics. Like an old version, Gonzo’s Quest Megaways is making ripples, providing fun features and a colorful theme.
- Money Train 2! – with that new sequel, we are back in the wild west. For the second time, the train will please players with even better features, and rewards.
- The Dog House Megaways! – the megaways version of the Dog House became qually famous. There are interesting characters, impressive number of winning ways, and unique symbols. As a result, you will meet raining wilds, sticky wilds, and colossal wins.
New Pokies Coming Soon
With a start of 2021, the game providers will delight us with new releases. Below you will find the list of releases that we expect to see this January 2021. Additionally, the article will provide you with a list of safe and fair casinos to play new pokies.
Mysterious of Egypt by Pragmatic Play
- Release date: 14 Jan, 2021.
- RTP – 96.5%
- Paylines: 10
Shamrock Holmes Megaway by Microgaming
The Shamrock Holmes Megaways slot has a 96.44% return rate, 6 spinning reels, 117649 paylines. There is no bonus game, there are free spins, there is a Wild symbol, a Scatter symbol, and a multiplier. You can play a Shamrock Holmes Megaways slot machine in automatic mode, also there is a “Fast Spin” mode.
Age of the Gods: Book of Oracle by Playtech
- RTP – 96%
- The maximum win is 2500x your bet
Congo Cash by Pragmatic Play
- RTP – 96.51%
- The maximum win is 5000x your bet
The Faces of Freya by Play’n Go
- RTP – 96%
- 25 Paylines
What to look for while looking for new pokies
In an industry of online casinos, there are plenty of provirus, which produce at least one new pokie every week. So, it’s incredibly difficult to choose the most generous and funny casino pokies. To help you choose the right one, we gathered a checklist of things to look before making a bet.
- High RTP – the Return to Player percentage is a highly important factor in terms of long run winnings. We always advise readers to choose pokies with 95% RTP or higher.
- High variance – all pokies are released with a big variety of options. Every player has an option to choose slots for different budgets. If you’re such a player, you might want to stick to low or medium volatility slots, as they give small but frequent wins.
- Features – special features might include great bonuses, like free spins with multipliers, special wilds, extending symbols, and bonus games with mini prizes.
- Casinos – finding a safe and fair casino is an extremely important step in your gambling journey. Click here to find the best casino to safely play in New Zealand.
To do this, you need to enter the “Cashier” section of the selected casino. In the “top-up” tab, the size of the minimum deposit for each payment system will be written.
All New Zealand online casinos are completely safe and secure. You can be sure by choosing the site we recommend in the list of the top-rated online casinos that accept NZD. Take into account, that every casino from the list holds the license from a reputable gambling organization, which takes care of the casino players. So, Kiwis are protected by several independent organizations.
Online casinos are made for money. However, who owns the money, you or casino? It’s clear to everyone that online casinos always win. First of all, because you lose. And even though you win, this sum isn’t a damage for the gambling site income. So, what is the 100% way to win, and win for real?
You have to understand that gambling is a tricky thing. The main feature is randomness. Thus making a spin you can’t really know what will be the result. Will you win, or lose? It’s impossible to predict. Perhaps, the only method you can apply is using betting strategies and appropriate tips. Below I’ll give you the tips that can lead your game to a beneficial ending. Though I don’t guarantee the 100% winning. The game randomness and your own luck are still priority for the final result.
Use these tips
- Choose gambling website wisely. The real money can be given out by the official site only. Make sure it’s not a fraud. The real money casino must obtain licence, official registration and adequate terms & conditions. For more info on how to spot the real online casino, read our blog for the relevant topic.
- Bet strategically. Don’t bet too much on the first round. Let the game begin with the minimum bet amount. Probably, the first 5 spins will be failing. Later, when you’ve lost a bit of your deposit, the game will start raising the probability of good results. You’ll feel it. This time you can raise the bet a bit more. But still not all at a time. Analyze the gameplay and bet accordingly.
- Stop on time. If you see that you fail constantly, just quit the game. It won’t bring you good results. Try the next time, with the fresh willing to play and win. However, if you still have enough money for several spins, I suggest to lower your bet to the minimum, and play until the RNG decides you need some winnings.