When you decide to play slot machines, it is important to know how to fund your casino account. Safety is a necessary factor while choosing the casino to play. Surely, you don’t want to give your winning money to some scammers. For that reason, make sure to read the page till the end to be aware of the safest, most convenient and reliable payment systems for deposits and withdrawals.
It has become extremely popular due to its anonymity, security, and transaction speed. It uses a peer-to-peer encryption system, which makes this method of funding very cost-effective in online casinos. Due to its popularity, most of New Zealand’s casinos easily accept Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies as a payment method.
This payment method is the biggest prepaid card provider. It’s a common payment system in New Zealand, which is based on the Visa payment system. Anonymity is a big benefit of using this system, because no bank details are transferred with funds. It shares only the prepaid details, which develops an additional layer of security. There are three levels of account privileges. You can immediately start using the services after signing-up. The second basic level requires only your email address and postal address. In fact, you can easily enjoy all services at a basic level. But, if you want to reach the premier level, you are required to submit two additional forms of identification: photo of a passport or ID and a document that proves your address.
Huge number of casinos accept PayPal as a payment system. In general, E-wallets are used for deposits and withdrawals, however, some casinos provide only deposits through PayPal. Make sure to choose the right casino for Kiwis, the one, that accepts PayPal. Using this payment system, you’ll be provided with smooth and safe operations.
This payment system is well-known in New Zealand, mostly for its credit cards. Yes, you can fund an account through the credit cards. Several NZ banks, like BNZ, ANZ and ASB provide low rates of interest for Mastercard users. In order to get MasterCard you need to go through a credit check, and the brand-new card will be available for deposits. But, be careful with credit money, it can cost you a lot.
Visa Debit cards are secure and quick. To deposit online casino accounts, you need a fully- functional debit card. In fact, you can easily get it from the following banks: ASB, BNZ, TSB, ANZ, and the Co-operative bank NZ.
These are the top payment options for convenient and safe money transferring to online casinos in New Zealand. In fact, it’s available all over the world, because it’s extremely easy to use, and the security is on the high level.
How to find a reliable casino with quick payouts? In this article we will look at the payments methods that payout instantly, as well as provide fair and reliable activities. In fact, there are many available banking options to make money transactions. For example, e-wallets, such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller are the fastest methods for payouts. They provide a lower commissions and high transaction speed. Moreover, nowadays, cryptocurrencies become the number one method for payouts. The popular cryptocurrency, such as Bitcoin, needs about a few hours to withdraw the money. However, this is pointless to know the fastest methods for cashout, without knowing the casino that provides these methods. Let’s have a look at excellent examples of the fastest withdrawal casinos:
The list of the fastest withdrawal casinos
- JackpotCity – provides the fastest e-wallet solutions, such as Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz. This type of payout is the fastest and takes only 24-48 hours. Of course, the speed depends on the specific payment service.
- Spin Casino – a new casino, with a little number of methods, but the most important ones are here. E-wallets, such as Neteller, Skrill, EcoPayz. The withdrawals time 24-72 hours.
- Royal Vegas – provides the same methods, as well as Banking Cards, Postepay, Solo, Switch and others.
All in all, there are many platforms you can find that include fast withdrawals methods, however, in order to payout, you need to win money first. As a result, casinos should be also safe and provide fair activities, as well as fascinating games with high RTP rates and big jackpots.
About 95% of all gambling sites provide visa payments. It is a reliable and fast way to make payments.
To ensure that we are thinking about one and the same thing, let me clarify the differences between the real gambling sites and fake ones.
A real online casino is a gambling platform operated by an officially registered company. The owner takes responsibility for the good customer-oriented reputation of its casino which is achieved by following the strict regulations.
On the other hand, a fake online casino also has an owner. But this owner is a fraud who has never actually created a company, and the more so, haven’t registered it officially. He is just a smart person with excellent computer skills. He can make a fishing site within a day, put it crudely. Later, he only waits for the naive people who fall for the easy-made site and deposit without reading terms.
Real Online Casino Checklist
As we can see, apart from the fraudulent gambling sites, there are also real online casinos that provide appropriate service to the customers. They follow regulations issued by the gambling authority license, which is, by the way, a proof of the real and legitimate existence of an online casino.
Let’s sum up what you need to know about real online casinos. Before you sign up, review the casino for the following points.
- License. The casino site must be licensed. The top licensees are Malta GA and the UK Gambling Commission.
- Official data is transparent. The online casino that takes care of its reputation should place the information about the company registration and licenses right on the main webpage, or at least in the ‘About us’ section.
- Appropriate terms. The golden rule of all gamblers is to read the T&Cs very carefully. If you see something that prompts doubtful thoughts, don’t sign up. The same is applied to the bonus T&Cs.
- RNG certificate. The so-called Random Number Generator usually powers all the games in the lobby. The proof for the randomized games is a certificate. The most reputable one is issued by eCOGRA. The Independent Auditors sign also is accepted as the testing certificate.
- Comments. The last but also very important thing to check is the comments section. The feedback given by the real players is the #1 indicator of the real online casino. The fact is that frauds can just add the info, license and certificate signs to the webpage to deceive users. To avoid this experience, try to find the real comments on the online casino that you select.