6 Tokens of Gold follow the basic slot format with a standard theme. It includes 6 reels and 25 active payable lines, with a highly secured wins up to 1300x the game wager. On the reels you will find the pokies favourite, like Lucky 7s, Bars, Bells, multiple varieties of fruits. In addition, there are numerous fascinating features – including free spins bonus game, Colossals symbols, Respins, Scatter symbols, and the sweetest Wild symbols.
- Except the basic slot features, there are new Diamond Wilds. Their main function is to replace standard symbols, with the only one exception – Scatter. In case you’re lucky enough to drop Diamond Wilds multiple times during one round, you can get a potential of winning an enormous prize.
- Another interesting feature is a HyperHold Respins Feature. In order to launch this feature, you need to have 6 or more Gold Coin Scatter on the field at the same time. If it is less than 6, the Scatter symbol will also act like a blocker symbol, which means nothing.
- Now it’s the moment we’ve been waiting for. Free Spins bonus rounds are triggered after Scatters landing of the 1st, 3d, and 5th reels during the one spin. In the beginning, you will get 5 free spins, with an option to receive 3 more after retriggering. Important note, that during the free spins, reels 2 and 4 will be transformed into Colossal symbols. In fact, Colossal symbols, plus wild symbols, plus regular symbols can potentially lead to enormous prizes.
Top casino to play new 6 Tokens of Gold slot in New Zealand
- Jackpot City – is a leader casino with hundreds of Microgaming games. This platform offers an excellent selection of bonuses, and loyalty privileges.
- Spin Casino – it stands for high-security, wide collection of reliable games and great mobile application.
- Ruby Fortune – top casino with Microgaming software. It’s gained a great reputation among players in Canada, New Zealand and Australia. Playing this casino, you can be sure of the security, because it is licensed by Malta GA and Swedish GA.
Historically gambling is considered to be a total lie. For sure, when the gambling industry was only becoming popular, it was not operating very well in terms of security and innovations. Gamblers could easily cheat during the games. But the times have passed by, and now it’s hardly possible to cheat the casinos. Online casinos, in their turn, can’t cheat on the users.
Nowadays online gambling is a business. It’s the whole industry which takes its place on the world market. Online casinos are created to make profit on a regular basis. The sites provide service for playing and betting on the long-term period. The gambling companies are interested in keeping players and attracting new customers.
Any kind of cheating on the side of online casinos is not welcome by the senior authorities. Like any other industry, online gambling has got the regulating bodies. If they spot that a casino is deceiving a client, they will impose a fine. And this is a minimal punishment. In fact, the authorities can close the whole company and never allow it to operate another gambling activity.
All in all, it’s not reasonable for online casinos to be rigged. They would rather get big salaries constantly than cheating once and be ‘jailed’. If you think that your casino site is rigged and never lets you win, then maybe you should change the casino. There is a high probability that you have got into the fraud’s hands. On our site you can find the trusted casinos and ways how to test them for fairness.
Experienced gamblers like bonuses, but they hate wagering requirements. The players know what they mean, that is why gamblers use them quite rarely. So, let me clarify what exactly the wagering requirement is, what reference it has to the bonuses, and why players recommend avoiding them.
Wagering requirements & bonuses
When you launch a gambling site for the first time, you can see the striking images offering you cash prizes and free spins. This is definitely attractive but remember that it’s not all gold that glitters.
The welcome offers have requirements. The wagering requirements are the number of spins a player makes with the given ‘welcome reward’ before he actually requests for payout. In other words, these wagering terms imply that you have to deposit, make several spins (x30, for example) and only then you can withdraw the money. If you won some, of course.
The number of spinning times (or hands) varies from casino to casino. It depends on their own requirements. So, remember to read the bonus T&Cs before claiming for the offer.
Why do experienced players recommend avoiding bonuses?
As you can understand now, the terms require you to deposit, get the extra money and play these rewarded money through. The last process goes on very slowly especially when the money sum is big. So, you have to make a lot of unnecessary spins. You don’t need them just because you’ll have little profit from the free prize in the end.
Let’s suppose you deposited $50, your offer claims you get 100% deposit and have to wager 30 times. Totally you have $100 to play. But you can’t make ten spins of $0.25 bet and make a withdrawal. You have to meet the requirements, so you spin 30 times. During these rounds you can go low beyond the rewarded $50 and touch already your own budget. As a result, you spend your money and don’t actually win.
One of the participants of the CRG program is Yukon Gold. This casino site raises doubts in new coming gamblers. Visiting the site, it feels like something is wrong with the casino. So, let me finally close the question if Yukon Gold is real or not.
The online casino has two ways to access: instant play in the browser, or downloaded software. Both have power by Microgaming. If you are not aware, Microgaming provider is the biggest on the market. It is the most popular and loved. Thus, having the games from MG, Yukon Gold carries the trust of the most powerful game provider.
The first thing to check in the very beginning is legitimacy. Any online casino activity is proven legit if it has got licences. Regarding Yukon Gold, there are two of them issued by Malta GA and the UK GC. To cease your doubts, I tell you that the mentioned authorities approve online casinos for legitimacy, fairness and real results. There is no single online casino which got this kind of a licence just for nothing.
Speaking of games results, you can find a real electronic proof of the independent tests of eCOGRA on the Yukon Gold website in section ‘Fair Play’. The tests are carried out constantly to prove that the winning or losing results of games are random and fair.
Yukon Gold cares for the players. To be more precise, it takes part in anti-addiction programs like GamStop and BeGambleAware. In other words, if a player gambles too much and according to statistics loses all the money at a time, Yukon Gold will offer help.
Finally, the payment methods play a role in recognizing a casino real. The fact is that Yukon Gold cooperates with the popular banking systems including Skrill, PayPal, Neteller. User trust them, therefore you just don’t have to worry about your money upon depositing or withdrawing.
Depending on the provided information, I guess it’s clear that Yukon Gold is absolutely real. The other question is if it’s worth trying out. And only you can tell the answer judging by your opinion and experience with the online casino.