Each person who wishes to gamble hopes to finish the gaming session with a positive result. The chances of leaving the casino with more money depending on casino games. Therefore, we’d like to present to you the article which shows the differences between the lowest and the highest house edge casino games. Also, it will help you to find the top paying online casino!
We’ll introduce to you the selection of top games which give higher chances to beat casinos. The lower the house edge, the higher the probability to win. So, keep reading to be aware of games with the highest and lowest house edge to start your solid gambling journey today.
Top Casinos with the Lowest House Edge
What is House Edge in NZ Casinos?
The gambling dictionary says that the term “House Edge” refers to the numerical advantage over the player. For example, when you play roulette, the green zero gives the casino an advantage over you. Your result does not necessarily depend on the house edge, since punters can end up poorly or well anyways. However, in order to take maximum benefits, they should optimize their chances by making the most comfortable conditions. Moreover, the odds are not consistent across the games, so it’s important to learn the house edge of all games.
For example, when you play cards with your friend or roll the dice, mathematically, the odds are equal for you and your friend. In case the winning conditions are not equal, one of the players gains an advantage. Imagine the situation, if the player and the dealer receive one card each, and when this is revealed, the person with the higher card wins. The chances are 50% and 50%. Therefore, nobody would win in the long run. But if we suppose that the bank has even a 1% chance more than players, the house wins.
The Difference Between the Payout Percentage and the House Edge in a Casino NZ
The house edge is another term for the casino edge. This term is familiar to all casino fans, therefore every table game, pokie, the lottery has the percentage for the house. It indicates how much money the game pays out on average, and which game provides the best returns. The percentage of return is determined by the game providers, not by the casino. Thus, take into account that regardless of what casinos you play, there is always the house edge.
While the payout percentage shows how much Kiwis can expect to win in online casinos. Basically, return to the player percentage how much of your bets will return in winnings. For example, if the game has an RTP of 97%, the casino will payout every $97 of your $100 bet.
House Edge of Popular NZ Casino Games
When we launch any game from the casino lobby, we expect to potentially win money and have fun. But not all types of games provide similar RTP since each game has a different payout percentage.
In the list below, there are three of the most popular NZ casino games:
Classic Blackjack – House Edge is very low compared to pokies equals 0.75% or more. The house edge in Blackjack varies in the number of cards used. Blackjack’s with a single deck significantly increased the chances of winning as the house edge is lower. Top online blackjack casinos!
Pokies – An average house edge from 2% to 10% in top online casinos. Although pokies have a higher percentage of the house edge, they are the most popular games in online casinos. The house edge also depends on the particular games, since each of them provides different features that influence the percentage.
Live Baccarat – The house edge is lower than in pokies equals 1.05% on average. Baccarat is a game with simple rules but has still one of the lowest house edges in gambling. If you want a little more relaxed atmosphere, this game is for you.
Online Casino Games with the Highest House Edge
Games with the highest house edge are also in demand by millions of players since they know how to get the best odds. Especially for such players, we have collected the list of games with the highest house edges!
- Wheel of Fortune with the house edge from 24%
- Keno with the house edge from 15%
- Pokies with the house edge from 8%
- Sic Bo with the House Edge from 2.50%
- Craps which has the house edge from 1.4%
- Roulette has the house edge from 1.3%
Of course, these percentages are presented on average, because they can vary from one game to another. Pokies are the most popular games with a very high house edge, but online pokies have a lower house edge than land-based slot machines. This type of game is extremely popular due to its variance, and simplicity. Pokies do not require real knowledge and skill to start playing. Moreover, slots provide a wide bonus system, with many promotions and rewards. In order to increase the odds of playing slots, you need to wager larger amounts.
Online Casino Games with the Lowest House Edge
The lowest House Edge games always require some effective strategy or skill. With a certain knowledge, you can boost your chances and reduce the house edge.
Top games with the lowest house edge
- Blackjack – 0.72% House Edge
- Baccarat – 1.06% House Edge
- Roulette – 1.35% House Edge
- Craps – 1.4% to 5% House Edge
According to our experience, blackjack is the game with the lowest house edge. While the chances of you winning depends not only on luck but also on the strategy that improves your odds. However, other games with a low house edge have unique rules that add interest to the game and the skill really affects the results.
At the present days there have appeared a lot of payment systems. They all are secure and fast. Ecopayz is one of them. Basically, it is an international e-wallet which processes money online quickly and safely. It has become popular among online casinos. By 2020, almost every Internet casino allows you to deposit or withdraw through ecopayz. NZ players are glad with the service too. They choose ecopayz for the following reasons:
- Ecopayz accepts NZD currency.
- The system is worldwide.
- No need to enter your bank card info.
- On the other hand, ecopayz can be connected with cards and send money to your bank and backwards.
- Protects your private info and adds a security layer to transactions.
- Fast as lightning for deposit and withdrawal.
Ecopayz is definitely an advantageous method of payment. To make a transaction to or from an online casino, you only have to know which gambling sites accept ecopayz. Let me list the most popular and safest of them available for New Zealand players. You should remember one thing: clarify if the online casino accepts ecopayz for both-way transactions.
- Spin Casino
- Lucky Days
- Night Rush
- 888 Casino
- Genesis Casino
- Royal Panda
- Yako Casino
Red Stag is an American online casino but it can accept players from other countries too. The casino offers to play many table games and slots. And it has a phenomenal welcome package of $2500. As for the banking options, it accepts even bitcoins. However, not every method is dedicated to withdrawal. As a rule, there are more deposit options which are also faster than payouts. In fact, Red Stag swears the payout takes up to 3 days to process. However, let’s take a closer look at these options and time of their transfer.
- Bank cards. Mastercard or Visa are the most popular options. They accept only deposits and take no fees by Red Stag. As for the waiting time, all deposits are made instantly including the credit cards or debit.
- Prepaid cards. Deposits only. They include Neosurf, PaySafeCard. The prepaid cards usually need some time for processing, like 1-2 days.
- E-wallets. Skrill and Neteller are the fastest deposit and payout options in the list. They take almost no time to transfer. The maximum waiting period is 24 hours, but you’ll get the payment in less time, for sure.
- Sofort. It’s a payment system leading in Europe. The service is intended for deposits only. It takes a maximum 4 days for processing. However, it may be instant too. It all depends on the load traffic of requests and security checks.
- Bitcoin options. Red Stag offers several bitcoin systems: Litecoin, Bitcoin, and Bitcoin Cash. They are applied for withdrawals and deposits. As a rule, bitcoin’s system is one of the fastest. Up to 12 hours is the transferring period.
- Cheque. It’s for withdrawals only. Casino delivers a cheque to you. This is the longest option of all, but some people like it. It takes 5-7 days to transfer the winnings.
Above I’ve mentioned only the average transferring time for withdrawals and deposits by Red Stag. Of, course, the actual time depends on other reasons too. For example, the online casino security service might need to verify your account and ask for some docs from you. After everything is confirmed, they will start the process of requesting at the payout option that you’ve chosen. That is why it takes so long. But don’t be annoyed, keep doing your things and the money will come.
If you are not experienced enough in this matter, trust the gambling professionals. Read reviews of online casinos on the casino review section.