It’s not a secret for anyone that money prizes are the real reason why people play casino games. In their turn, all the online casinos promise to provide the top service and give the cash super quickly. Although it sounds simple, in reality many gamblers don’t see the money from online casinos. That is why players start to search for the fair gambling sites that will pay out.
To tell the truth, there are many well-reputable real sites. They are easy to spot among others. They have appropriate licenses and certificates which prove their official gambling activity. They’re not trying to deceive their users or mistreat them.
Nevertheless, you might already know the differences between real casino sites and frauds. Otherwise check the blog and FAQ sections for the relevant topics on our site.
Special for you, the team of Casinobest.nz has created a list of the online casinos that really pay money to its winners. Check it out below and read the review for each one on our website.
- Jackpot City casino. The casino’s payout rate is the highest of all available for New Zealand. It’s 97.84%.
- Casumo. The choice of many kiwis. Casumo casino suggests hundreds of games, specific rewards program and, of course, fast money.
- Spin Casino. Spin is offering the HD games and fast withdrawals.
- LeoVegas. The licensed casino and sportsbook with safety measures, nice benefits and plenty of slots.
- Ruby Fortune. Real money is guaranteed within a couple of days.
The five online casinos in the list are known to pay out for real. However, you should understand in what cases casinos don’t pay. If you, for example, violated the casino terms or abused a bonus, the site will not pay you out. So, before requesting for withdrawal, make sure you haven’t misbehaved.
The issue of fairness is the most meaningful when you decide to join an online casino. It’s extremely important to choose the right one. Among numerous fake casinos there are also fair ones that will pay you out and never intend to give your private data to outside parties. Let me help you with the choice and inform you of the primary features that you have to pay your attention to.
If you have searched through our site, you could find a lot of ratings and articles with the top casinos that are worth following. The mentioned gambling sites are all confirmed as trusted. The characteristics by which we test the online casinos are the following.
- Security measures
- Support service
- Games variety including providers
- Banking options and payout speed
These are the most necessary features that any fair online casino must obtain on the high level. However, there is no perfect gambling website. Some licensed sites have perfect support and games selection, but they lack a couple more options for payout. The others are good at promos, they pay out quickly, but the support is slow and has only email contact. That is why we recommend several online casinos depending on the characteristics and games selection according to players’ tastes.
After we’ve learned the general info about casinos, we test them in practice. Games, overall loading, unpackaging of welcome bonus, connection with support service centre and, of course, payouts speed are all tested. The reviews where we describe the online casinos are based mainly on the common features of the casinos. Usually the info in description matches the reality. Otherwise we mention the drawback.
Although we have a mostly objective opinion on the casino sites expressing our personal impressions, it doesn’t mean that your experience will be similar. Of course, online casinos try to do their job right, but sometimes depending on a situation you may get a wrong impression on a casino. Therefore, your personal unique opinion develops differently.
At the beginning of gameplay you get so much excitement to play an online slot machine. You can imagine how hundreds of dollars increase your bankroll. But what do you actually get? Only disappointment as you see how your deposited money just flies away and seems to never come back.
That is true indeed. During the first 10 or 20 spins money will inevitably disappear, but it doesn’t mean that the game is rigged. You see, online casinos have an edge. This is a so-called percentage of your money that goes to the casino budget. And you thought the grand Jackpot sums appear out of nothing?
Back to the slots. As I was saying, the casino takes its part of the money, the rest goes back to you. You just might not notice it as you win and lose ,and then again win. Sometimes, you get winning results, sometimes constant losing results. The reason for that is a randomizer that drives the slot machines.
The RNG mechanism is set to give a certain edge to online casinos. But it’s not rigging. Actually, there is no single reason for fair gambling sites to rig slots. That is because, firstly, they get huge fines if being caught. Secondly, it’s just illogical. They already get enough income from the players in the long run. Why would they deceive them even more?
All in all, only fraudulent casinos tend to rig the games. If you register at the legal site, you will not experience any cheating on the side of the casino. The only reason why you lose is covered in your gaming style. Maybe you bet too much, or deposit little thus having no more money to win them back. It depends.
Slot machines have always been attraction number 1 for gamblers. From long ago the hot-eyed players came into the casino venues with big enthusiasm to play slots and win right away. It feels funny that even after decades people still can’t find the way to win at slots. This perfect mechanism run by RNG has hardly ever failed online casinos. Slots bring much profit to the sites and keep attracting players as if using some magic.
Not a single doubt arises when you read yet another news about the lucky man who won a big sum just spinning the reels. This feels unbelievable as every time you launch the game, you leave it with an empty wallet and angry emotions. How do they win? What is the secret?
The truth is they are just lucky. This is the secret, the power, the what-you-need. Of course, it may sound too dramatic. Luck has nothing to do with automatic mechanisms like RNG. Still, luck is what we inviolately believe in.
You can’t influence your luck. It’s something given by nature. However, if you study the thoughts materialization and similar spiritual practices, you can approach winnings. But that’s all very dreamy, let’s get to the realistic methods.
Hints to win slots
What I am going to tell you are not really hints, they are rather recommendations. Try to use them even against your will. Even when your heart tells you to make another spin, follow the instructions in full obedience.
- The right slot. You should know which slot will make you win. It’s not a guarantee but slots with the RTPs over 95% tend to give the players’ money back to them. So, try to find an interesting slot with an average RTP of 97%.
- Practice makes perfect. Before you really deposit and place bets on slots, try to practise the selected game in a free mode. During the free game you can place whatever bet sum you want, you can try out all the bonus features and study the game behavior. As you feel confident in the slot, proceed to the real money mode.
- Small bets. Mind that the actual game is not like the free game. Here you can’t play max bet rounds unless you want your money to fly away. Your first several bets should be the smallest. Test the game for real money, don’t let the RNG spoil your day.
- Play with the RNG. The randomizer analyzes your bet amount, your total balance and your behavior during the whole session. It’s your right to change bets, you can do it with every spin. I guess you’ve already noticed that the reels and positions sometimes are failing with each following spin. And alternatively they give constant winning results. It’s the game of the RNG waiting for you to give up. But you can play with it too, Whenever it gives winnings, raise bets, when losses – lower it to the minimum.
- Quit at the right time. As soon as you catch the winning wave of the random results, quit the game after the first failing spin. It’s a high probability that you will have a losing track of rounds. It’s hard to stop but you have to press the cross sign. Realize that you’ve already won the slot! Only if you quit the game right away, you can maintain your winnings and withdraw them.