In this FAQ section, we will figure out the several issues:
- How to use Paysafecard
- Advantages of using it
- Casinos that accept Paysafecard
- How to deposit through Paysafecard
First of all, this is a type of payment, which implies a card purchase in the nearest shop. Yes, you need to go outside, find the shop with these cards and buy one of them. In detail, the cards have different values depending on the certain region. (10$, 50$, 100$ etc). As soon as you buy a card, you will be presented with a 16 digits number, which you should fill in the casino cashier. Right after applying the card, the particular amount of money will be transferred to your account.
Advantages of using the Paysafecard
- Very easy to make deposits, because it works like any other prepaid cards.
- Quick transactions
- There are loads of casino that accept Paysafecard
- A limit of depositing can be a plus also, because you will have to go and buy another card
It’s an absolutely safe and fair method to deposit, because it works for many years with gambling sphere and shows only good results. In fact, the prepaid cards are the safest method to transfer money, just because you do not provide any personal information to the casino. Moreover, with Paysafecard you will not have any fees or commissions.
Casinos that accept Paysafecard
Paysafecard payments method is extremely popular among various casinos and countries, including New Zealand.
- Jackpot City – is an interesting and unique casino with wide sections of bonuses and loyalty programs. It provides only licensed games by a Microgaming provider. In addition it introduces new innovative features, including an ability to play on mobile phones.
- Royal Vegas – amazing platform that accepts Paysafecard and is available for New Zealanders. The casino is new in the gaming industry, however it was made by professionals. Furthermore, the game collection is presented by Microgaming. You can find there all you need, slots, table games, even live games with real dealers. In case you stack somewhere, you will be able to contact the 24/7 support team via live chat or email.
- All Slots – another casino with available Paysafecard deposit method. In fact, it is an old and good casino with a great reputation among players from New Zealand. It’s popular for its excellent game selection of slots with different genres and bonuses. However, the name doesn’t mean the only slots there. You also can meet other genres, such as poker, blackjack, roulettes, live games and so on.
Generally speaking, if you want to make your first deposit, Paysafecard is a great option. The depositing process is very easy. If you are scared to lose big sums, you can buy a smaller card. With this technique you will be sure not to deposit again and again.