In this FAQ section, we will figure out the several issues:
- How to use Paysafecard
- Advantages of using it
- Casinos that accept Paysafecard
- How to deposit through Paysafecard
First of all, this is a type of payment, which implies a card purchase in the nearest shop. Yes, you need to go outside, find the shop with these cards and buy one of them. In detail, the cards have different values depending on the certain region. (10$, 50$, 100$ etc). As soon as you buy a card, you will be presented with a 16 digits number, which you should fill in the casino cashier. Right after applying the card, the particular amount of money will be transferred to your account.
Advantages of using the Paysafecard
- Very easy to make deposits, because it works like any other prepaid cards.
- Quick transactions
- There are loads of casino that accept Paysafecard
- A limit of depositing can be a plus also, because you will have to go and buy another card
It’s an absolutely safe and fair method to deposit, because it works for many years with gambling sphere and shows only good results. In fact, the prepaid cards are the safest method to transfer money, just because you do not provide any personal information to the casino. Moreover, with Paysafecard you will not have any fees or commissions.
Casinos that accept Paysafecard
Paysafecard payments method is extremely popular among various casinos and countries, including New Zealand.
- Jackpot City – is an interesting and unique casino with wide sections of bonuses and loyalty programs. It provides only licensed games by a Microgaming provider. In addition it introduces new innovative features, including an ability to play on mobile phones.
- Royal Vegas – amazing platform that accepts Paysafecard and is available for New Zealanders. The casino is new in the gaming industry, however it was made by professionals. Furthermore, the game collection is presented by Microgaming. You can find there all you need, slots, table games, even live games with real dealers. In case you stack somewhere, you will be able to contact the 24/7 support team via live chat or email.
- All Slots – another casino with available Paysafecard deposit method. In fact, it is an old and good casino with a great reputation among players from New Zealand. It’s popular for its excellent game selection of slots with different genres and bonuses. However, the name doesn’t mean the only slots there. You also can meet other genres, such as poker, blackjack, roulettes, live games and so on.
Generally speaking, if you want to make your first deposit, Paysafecard is a great option. The depositing process is very easy. If you are scared to lose big sums, you can buy a smaller card. With this technique you will be sure not to deposit again and again.
To be honest, this is hard to give an exact answer to the question: which one is the most popular? There are two reasons why. First, because people as much as their tastes differ. Some New Zealand players like poker, others prefer slots only. The casino sites are various too according to the tastes of players. As the saying goes: “You cannot please everybody”. The second reason is that there are too many online gambling sites that it is indeed difficult to choose only one, or even five.
There is only one solution: recommend several online casinos that are popular enough in New Zealand. These mentioned casinos offer many kinds of games, some of them are popular sportsbooks. What is most important, they all are legit and secure. You can try out all of these casinos or just stop at one. But be sure, you will have fun!
ave you ever hit the Jackpot? Well, The Captain Davo has. The 25 year old streamer on YouTube called The Captain Davo, demonstrates how he wins the Jackpots at casinos, both land-based and online. David Nicholas, this is the real name of the young gambler, has become famous for his addiction to casino games. He posts beautiful pictures in his Instagram showing off not only big wins, but also sports cars, yachts and girls around him. His life is rich now due to the land-based casino that he uses pretty often – Crown Casino, popular in Australia. Apart from his favourite Crown, The Captain plays slots and table games at the online casinos. David mostly plays live Blackjack and wins hundreds of thousands. You can watch the video of the process on YouTube. These are the couple of online casinos that The Captain Davo uses.
MrBet – the online casino also popular in New Zealand is offering over 1500 games and welcomes everyone with a generous promo of over NZ$2000.
Emu Casino – another Davo online casino including more than 800 games of any kind, it is safe and supportive as well. Try Emu and maybe you will win as much as Davo and even more.
Even though the results of Davo games are impressive, mind that he bets a big sum too. The anti-gambling authorities consider that his blog will encourage the young people to play at the online casinos which can be very sorrowful for them later. Thus, make sure you understand the trouble and play responsibly.
Since online gambling has become legal in New Zealand, the citizens one by one began to play casino games from their homes. However, there is one thing necessary to mention. The New Zealanders are permitted to play at the international online casinos only. Later, they have formed a list of the most popular online casinos among kiwi players. These casinos according to the users’ experience are safe. The New Zealanders trust them and receive real money.
This is the exact list of the online casinos that are played most in New Zealand. If you join one of them, you can stay assured, you play and win.
- JackpotCity. The highest rate of payout (97.84%) proves the popularity among New Zealanders.
- BetAmo. Payout of 97.83% and over 2400 games are what attract kiwis most.
- Spin Casino. Spin suggests to play high quality games and get fast withdrawals with them.
- LeoVegas. Nice benefits and safety are guaranteed at LeoVegas.
- Ruby Fortune. Most playable on mobile.
- Royal Vegas. Pays NZ$1200 at the start.
- PlayZee. Lightning fast payouts and the NZ$1500 for the beginning wait for more New Zealanders to play.