NZD, simply, is an abbreviation of the New Zealand dollar. NZD is a national currency in New Zealand. You should also know that any online casino that accepts the New Zealand dollar is known as NZD online casino.
To ensure that we are thinking about one and the same thing, let me clarify the differences between the real gambling sites and fake ones.
A real online casino is a gambling platform operated by an officially registered company. The owner takes responsibility for the good customer-oriented reputation of its casino which is achieved by following the strict regulations.
On the other hand, a fake online casino also has an owner. But this owner is a fraud who has never actually created a company, and the more so, haven’t registered it officially. He is just a smart person with excellent computer skills. He can make a fishing site within a day, put it crudely. Later, he only waits for the naive people who fall for the easy-made site and deposit without reading terms.
Real Online Casino Checklist
As we can see, apart from the fraudulent gambling sites, there are also real online casinos that provide appropriate service to the customers. They follow regulations issued by the gambling authority license, which is, by the way, a proof of the real and legitimate existence of an online casino.
Let’s sum up what you need to know about real online casinos. Before you sign up, review the casino for the following points.
- License. The casino site must be licensed. The top licensees are Malta GA and the UK Gambling Commission.
- Official data is transparent. The online casino that takes care of its reputation should place the information about the company registration and licenses right on the main webpage, or at least in the ‘About us’ section.
- Appropriate terms. The golden rule of all gamblers is to read the T&Cs very carefully. If you see something that prompts doubtful thoughts, don’t sign up. The same is applied to the bonus T&Cs.
- RNG certificate. The so-called Random Number Generator usually powers all the games in the lobby. The proof for the randomized games is a certificate. The most reputable one is issued by eCOGRA. The Independent Auditors sign also is accepted as the testing certificate.
- Comments. The last but also very important thing to check is the comments section. The feedback given by the real players is the #1 indicator of the real online casino. The fact is that frauds can just add the info, license and certificate signs to the webpage to deceive users. To avoid this experience, try to find the real comments on the online casino that you select.
At the present days there have appeared a lot of payment systems. They all are secure and fast. Ecopayz is one of them. Basically, it is an international e-wallet which processes money online quickly and safely. It has become popular among online casinos. By 2020, almost every Internet casino allows you to deposit or withdraw through ecopayz. NZ players are glad with the service too. They choose ecopayz for the following reasons:
- Ecopayz accepts NZD currency.
- The system is worldwide.
- No need to enter your bank card info.
- On the other hand, ecopayz can be connected with cards and send money to your bank and backwards.
- Protects your private info and adds a security layer to transactions.
- Fast as lightning for deposit and withdrawal.
Ecopayz is definitely an advantageous method of payment. To make a transaction to or from an online casino, you only have to know which gambling sites accept ecopayz. Let me list the most popular and safest of them available for New Zealand players. You should remember one thing: clarify if the online casino accepts ecopayz for both-way transactions.
- Spin Casino
- Lucky Days
- Night Rush
- 888 Casino
- Genesis Casino
- Royal Panda
- Yako Casino
In the very beginning when you just think about joining some online casino, you can feel something is wrong with the whole gambling activity. To tell the truth, it can be so if you face a so-called scam, or fake casino. However, it never happens with legit online casinos. They have permission and approval from gambling authorities. This totally removes doubts.
Before we go further, there is one thing that you must be aware of. Online gambling is legal only in some countries. Make sure that the country you are browsing from permits you to do it. Otherwise, it is fully punishable by law. But don’t be too scared. Even if your country strongly prohibits online gambling, it may accept that you play at international online casinos. So, check this regulatory fact before playing games.
How to define the legality?
Now let’s figure out what online casinos are legit and what the legitimacy means at all. First of all, legitimacy is the approval by regulating bodies. As an interpretation of such approval are licences. Only official gambling authorities can issue the licences. The most reputable and famous authorities are Malta GA, the UKGC, also the ones from Curacao, Costa Rica, Kahnawake. To be more exact, there are several proving bodies worldwide that can issue the official paper of this kind.
Finally, here come the online casinos with the official approval from the mentioned authorities. They are legit which means they will not cheat on games or betray you in some way. So, you can join them anytime. The legit online casinos are Casumo (UKGC), Spin Casino (MGA), JackpotCity (MGA), Royal Vegas (MGA), Ruby Fortune (MGA), Dunder (MGA, UKGC) and more. You can easily check the legitimacy on the appropriate casino site. If you see a sign of at least one licence, the casino is officially legit.