Among all the games presented in the lobby of online casinos, surely, there are games with the HOT and COLD marks. Perhaps, you are confused by the signs and hesitate which game to play: hot or cold? Let me clarify this moment for you.
The HOT games are the top games, in other words. They are the most popular among online players. Generally speaking, the HOT sign means that gamblers have played this game a million times and are still playing it. To cease your high expectations, it does not mean that the game brings much profit. However, if it is a progressive Jackpot game marked HOT, then you can hit the Jackpot with a high probability. This is due to the fact that there are too many players betting at the same time.
On the other hand, the COLD games are not so different from the HOT ones. The only thing in contrast is the number of players. COLD games are not so popular, so they are marked accordingly. Again, it does not mean that COLD cannot be profitable. They are ordinary games with the same high RTP.
When we’re speaking about online casinos and their safety, the latter is applied to several spheres. The online casino as an entertainment provider must operate officially. The games in its lobby must be safe and not rigged. Finally, the site itself should guarantee the safe environment for the players. Let’s include here safety of personal data and money transactions.
The fair and well-reputable online casino should consider all the factors that can affect players comfort and safety during the gameplay. That is why gambling sites have additional, auxiliary so to speak, security services. They maintain the high level of all the aspects. LEt me clarify them all.
What must be safe at an online casino?
- Legit owner. First of all, the gambling provider must be officially registered according to the jurisdiction of the base country. The following point is the license. Usually, online casinos receive the document from the same country authority. For example, in Malta the body that issues the fair gambling proof is MGA.
- Safe place to stay online. This refers to the site. It should undertake protective measures like SSL encryption, firewall etc. Any services that can protect the players’ and casinos’ data including transactions between them.
- Randomized games. No matter which game you prefer, each game result should be fair and absolutely random. Generally, they are all powered by RNG. Nevertheless, there are special bodies that test the games for fairness. The most popular is eCOGRA. The Independent Auditors can carry out check-points anytime.
These are the main three safety measures that any self-respectful online casino must take. Summing it up, I’ll repeat what exactly you need to note for yourself when you enter a gambling site: license, company profile, RNG certificate or IA test seal, security proof like SSL encryption seal.
Before we actually estimate the total revenue of online casinos, I would like to mention that no one can provide the real amount of money earned by casinos per month or per year. Besides, it depends on the casino reputation and popularity. Fair and customer-oriented online casinos probably make more money compared to the income of the small, less popular gambling sites.
Online casinos have expenses too
Like any other business, companies working in the online gambling industry have to buy services, pay ‘for rent’ and other fees. The highest expense of online casinos is game software providers. A well-reputed casino has at least three partnered softwares, each of them costs about $11,000 a month. In addition, they all take charges from the games when players use it. The monthly charge is about 15% per game.
Apart from the providers, online casinos need to pay for marketing and affiliate programs. It’s again estimated about $12,000 a month. Add to this other payments for hosting, security services, salary to the team and additional expenses. Totally it equals to approximately $25,000 – $30,000 a month.
Yearly revenue of online casinos
Let’s take an average revenue amount of the online gambling industry a year. It’s around $50 billion a year. Thus, about $4 billion each month. It would be simple just to divide the sum by the number of operating online casinos, which is about 4,000 online casinos on the whole Internet. We consider small and big popular casino sites.
Dividing it all, we get $1 million per casino. But as I’ve already mentioned, not every casino works at the fullest. So, there must be about 20% online casinos that make a real profit worth approximately a million dollars.
Presumably, an online casino makes $1,000,000 a month. This sum covers the fixed expenses of $30,000 and payout to players, let’s say it’s $150,000 a month. Saying again, I’m not sure which sums are correct. Anyway, online casinos result in about $800,000 a month, which is approximately $10 million a year.
Waiting is exhausting. Especially when you wait for your money from online casinos. Actually, you can make attempts to impact the duration of the process. The time of withdrawal depends on several factors. They are withdrawal banking options, overall request processing, security check, bank request and verification.
Verification and safety
As soon as you make a request for payout, the casino’s security control must verify your personality. Apart from your already mentioned info, you may be asked to send some more proofs of your unique identity. That is why the overall processing of the request takes so long. However, some online casinos swear it’s fast and takes no more than 24 hours. If you wish to know which are these fast online casinos, check the relevant article on our site.
Generally, the very first payout procedure takes longer than all the further ones. It’s due to that online casinos need time to verify that it’s exactly you who requests the money. All their actions are done with a safety purpose. So, there’s no need to get annoyed that they are too slow or make you provide some additional docs. It’s their job. Your online casino must be safe and secure, remember?
To tell the truth, selection of the banking option is a very important step. When you want to make a request, choose the option suitable to your needs.
- If you want the winnings right now, fast and easy, choose an e-wallet. Usually online casinos make transactions to e-wallets instantly and very often don’t require any docs to verify you. They offer mainly these options: Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, PayPal, MuchBetter.
- Another popular method to withdraw winnings is banking cards. No matter if it’s credit or debit. Visa or Mastercard receive the payment within 3 days. The time depends on the security checks.
- Bank transfer is a classic way to withdraw money. It’s safe and direct, from casino to bank account. One disadvantage is that it takes 3-5 days to transfer.
Remember that the banks can have a security check too. Thus, it all counts as the waiting time of several banking days. If the fast payouts are what you need, then you should follow the formula. Sign up at the fast processing online casino, provide the authentic info about you, choose an e-wallet as a withdrawal option. Otherwise, if you don’t hurry and can wait, bank cards or transfer can be your choice.