The verification procedure performed in advance (comparing the account data with the player’s documents) allows not to carry out this verification when withdrawing funds. After verification, the withdrawal goes as quickly as possible.
How to spot a real casino site?
The fair online casinos don’t hide from you. It’s better to say, they want you to find them. But even if you see a good-looking gambling website with the bright images and super bonuses, don’t hurry to sign up. Try to carry out a kind of investigation. There are some things that prove the good reputation of casino sites.
- License. Gambling is an activity with the money involved. Money is a valuable thing, as we all understand. That is why there appeared special authorities that legalize gambling sites. They are called licensees and their main task is to issue the official documents proving that the online casino is real and totally safe for users.
- Official registration. This refers to the company itself. The owner of the online casino must be registered like any other operating company in the country. Apart from the registration process, the site should contain the info about this registration. Otherwise, how do people know it’s real? As another proof you can search for more details about the company on the net.
- RNG based games. The online games should be all powered by a randomizer. It results in totally fair spins or hands of the games. You can’t see that the game results are random, but you can see the seal of fairness approval. The real casinos have the seals from eCOGRA or Independent Auditors. These authorities test the games for fairness.
These three proofs are the main ones to consider when you’re looking for the real online casino. Mind also to check the comments from real experienced players. Analyze what they say about the casino you select. Remember that Internet ambience has plenty of frauds. That is why you’d better test the water first. In other words, upon registration at an online casino, deposit a small sum, try to play and withdraw. Judge the casino by your experience only. This is the most truthful way to see if an online casino is real.
The online casinos make people feel concerned about their fairness and real existence at all. It derives back from history that casinos are hard to trust, say nothing of the online casinos. They are, basically, just online platforms with games. You can’t enter them like a land-based casino, you can’t touch the slot machines or tables.
Still, the number of online gamblers increases every year. This makes sense to suppose that the sites are real and trusted. People really come, play and win. To tell the truth, there is no better proof than the real players who win money.
How do I know the online casino is real?
In fact, this is very easy to check. The casino site must meet the requirements of the legalized casino. What are these requirements? Generally, the real sites are transparent and have the necessary info right on the site.
- Company data. Like any other industrial company, the casino head company must be officially registered. The owners register sites according to the country jurisdictions thus they have official docs and info about the company. Usually you can see this info in the bottom of the casino webpage.
- License. A casino site is nothing without a license. Players will hardly trust it. So, it’s vital for the gambling sites to request for a license. The most reputable licensees are the MGA and the UKGC. However, there are authorities from other countries that issue the official papers. You can see the license sign on the gambling site too. It means that the casino is real.
- Certificates. The seals of approval is yet another thing which you need to search for on the site page. The seals have logos of eCOGRA or Independent Auditors. They are the bodies that test the games and confirm they are fair and random. These certificates of approval are quite important as online gaming is your actual activity on the casino.
The real casinos are easy to find judging by the mentioned points: company info, licenses and certificates. However, even this is not the 100% guarantee that the casino is not fake. The frauds can simply place some fake info on their site. To avoid this you need to go further with the investigation: search for the license number and company info on other web sources. It will help you to understand if the site is completely real, safe and well-trusted.
We are all convinced that online casino games are totally randomized. Of course, every game rules tell us about an installed RNG. Moreover, there are special independent authorities like eCOGRA that approve fairness of results. Well, do you believe it? Are they really that random? Then try to answer another question: why do you notice absolutely cold rounds that bring you no winnings?
How RNG works?
The fact is that RNG is probably not so random in reality. What hides beside the online games is the computer. A counting system that knows you’re winning or losing and, accordingly, gives out the spin results. The computer is programmed to maintain the payout percentage of a casino. Thus you never win much.
There is something wrong with randomization. For example, you might notice a losing track of spins until you get to the lowest. And then suddenly you hit a streak of successful rounds raising your balance back to normal or even more. This process is made by a smart computer with algorithms. No matter if you play at an online casino or land based one.
Judging by this and other ‘unpredictable’ results, I can only say that online casinos must use the special algorithms to make some spins cold. Usually, the cold track lasts until your balance is low enough. During this time you might have done 5 or 10 or 20 spins. It all depends on your budget and counts accordingly by the computer.
Later comes a moment of raising the balance level. If you notice the repetitive positive results, that’s it. My advice to you is to spin until you overcome your initial balance then stop and go withdrawing. If you know where to finish gambling game, you are a winner. After the payout, you can deposit again and the computer will work with the new balance sum.