Why people choose slots?
Slot machines are the most attractive for players online casino games. It’s obviously clear why people choose slots. They are easy to play. You don’t even need to think much. Just bet and spin. Slots also have an impact on visual perception. Everyone likes to look at something bright, shiny, and especially, with a story behind.
Why people don’t play slots ?
This all is good, but no one sees that slots are the least profitable. Their theoretical return to player slightly exceeds 97%. In fact, the average percentage of slots RTP is 94%. Can you imagine? The 6% of your money goes to the online casino. So, basically you don’t even get paid more than you have deposited.
Hence it gets almost impossible to win on slots. Better to say, you can win but it’s difficult to keep the winning result. Though there are several ways to move closer the chance of leaving the game with a satisfactory feeling.
How to win slots?
- Choose the right slot. Saying the word ‘right’ I mean the high RTP. Remember that for beneficial results the slot’s RTP must be over 95%. If it’s lower, it’s not even worth trying. Before starting to play, check the game rules. There you’ll find the percentage.
- Start on minimum. Don’t bet much from the very beginning. Most probably your first rounds will be failing. So, it makes no sense. Wait until you make about 10 spins and only then raise the bet. But also gradually.
- Play with bets. Concerning the fact that casino games are spun by random number generators, you can equally randomly change bets. However, don’t practise it excessively. When you feel like winning, raise the bet to get the higher pay. Then again if you have constant failing results, lower it on minimum.
- Stop on time. The best thing that you can do for your winnings is to quit the game. As soon as you win higher than your initial balance, quit it. Don’t make another spin thinking “the next gonna hit higher!”. It won’t. RNGs are meant to decrease your budget after a successful big win.
The transfer of winnings depends on the particular online casino. Takes from 2 hours to 1-5 banking days. It is impossible to find a casino with a quick withdrawal without registering in the casino.
Online casinos are actually tricky things. Once you open an account you are likely to spend all your saved money on easy games. However, if you aren’t yet ready to give your earnings away but wishing to play online at some casino, I have good news for you. It’s possible to play the games absolutely for free. Some online casinos don’t even require you to register for this. All you have to do is enter the website.
Basically, there are two scenarios about how you can start casino games without a single dollar. Below is one of them. The second is the same but with one detail: the registration step is dismissed.
How to start for free?
- Register an account in an online casino. If you are going to play only for free, you don’t need to worry about trustworthiness of an online casino. However, still try to find one of the secure online casinos with a licence.
- Go to the lobby. Each game is at your disposal. However, you can’t play live games for free credits. They do not tend for it.
- Enjoy the game as much as you want. At the beginning you have a big sum to start with. So, go ahead and score a full ride. You can place max bets. It’s ok in a free mode, because you don’t risk anything.
The issue of payout always arouses many questions among players. Probably, the reason for this mistrust of online casinos is elicited by the bad experience with fraudulent casinos. In fact, many people face fake casinos on the internet. They deposit, play but never get anything back. Or some players might have a bad experience with real casinos. Such a problem as no-paying-out because you violated the casino terms.
Why it doesn’t pay back?
If we don’t consider all these misunderstandings between player and casino, It’s 100% true that online casinos really pay out. Every time a player requests, verifies the account, and under condition that he or she hasn’t validated the rules. As you can see, there are only two requirements for the successful withdrawal that results in having real money in your hands.
Do the homework!
Nevertheless, I feel obliged to point out the important things to consider. First of all, you should wonder about payouts before you actually sign up at any online casino. You need to see the proof that your selected online casino is not a fraud. It should be licensed, real and certified. And, please, follow the golden rule of all experienced gamblers – read the terms of an online casino before you register.