The problem of choosing the platform to play depends on the specific casinos. You probably have no idea which casino provides a suitable payment method for you. In fact, it’s the most discussed question. To begin with, let’s describe the main representatives for making deposits and withdrawals.
Firsty, these are e-wallet examples, Skrill, InstaDebit, PayPal, Neteller, and EcoPayz. Secondly, there are cards such as Visa, Mastercard, Credit Card and Maestro. Also, let’s talk about other variants of money transferring. There are bank transfers, e-bank transfers and Pre-paid options. Basically, all of them have different features. For example, e-wallets are the most popular method, because it provides the fastest money transferring process. Moreover, all of them are used to make deposits and withdrawals, except prepaid cards.
How to use them?
In order to make a deposit go to the cashier of your casino and choose the suitable options for you. Then, fill in the necessary information and click the “Withdraw” or “Deposit” buttons.
Let’s look at the payout average time:
- E-wallets – 0 – 72 hours (the fastest)
- Bank transfer – 5-7 days
- Card – instant
- Prepaid cards – instant
It’s very important to know the payment system while choosing the casino. A reliable payment influences the fact that you can withdraw your winnings safely. The online casinos are struggling with making transactions, however there are many options to make fast payouts. Make sure to check the methods before registering an account. All in all, you can find the review of casino with detailed payments system
It is not a secret to anyone that online casinos are ‘tricky things’. People use them for money, and reversely, online casinos are using the gamblers’ attention to get the money. What’s interesting, the only party that takes the real big money is the casino site itself.
Fine, in defense of online casinos, I should say that online casinos do the dirty work collaborating with the services, providers and many more. As a result, they are presenting a ‘candy’. That is what you see – the attractive gambling site.
There are some stages that online casinos go through to make the continuous work successfully. Let’s see these steps more closely.
- Attention stage. At this point the online casinos attract players by ads on emails, social nets and specific sites. Once you get caught, the casino site starts handling your personality. In other words, you get attracted even more. Different bonuses and casino policy help with it.
- Registration. Obviously, after you get completely stuck on the site, you find yourself filling in the sign-up form. Congratulations, you’re a member of the casino.
- Depositing. This stage is the cream of the crop for online casinos. You give them your first funds. This money is still yours until you start playing.
- Bonuses. Perhaps, bonuses are the things that attracted you the most. They have pitfalls, to tell the truth. (You can read about it on our site). So, you claim for the bonus as you meet all the requirements.
- Games. If you started the game right with the real money mode, you will most probably lose them all (unless you have experience). So, you start betting, spinning, playing and winning or losing. It depends on RNG. The generator gives out fair and random results. Finally, you lose a part of your money that goes to the house edge (budget) of an online casino. Sometimes you win it back, sometimes no. If you want to return it, as soon as you get the total balance over your starting sum, quit the game.
- Withdrawal. You can withdraw at any time. Just make sure you’ve completed the bonus requirements if you’re using them. So you go to the banking page and select the payout option. Look through the methods available and fill in the form.
- Verification. This process takes time. If you are a newbie at the casino, it may take several days. Basically, the casino team just wants to make sure you are the real person, and not a fraud. At this stage the casino might ask for extra info and dos. You’d better give them everything they need.
- Payout. After the successful previous stage, they send your winning to the banking option you’ve selected. Wait for the money.
The process of withdrawing is what players are looking forward to. Sometimes the online casinos are so fast that you can’t even say a word, the money is already in your bank account. But, unfortunately, there are casinos with a slower procedure. It takes them three, five or even ten days to process your request. In fact, it’s not all the fault of the online casino. To tell the truth, a money transaction is such a scrupulous thing that has to pass through several steps.
First of all, the speed of withdrawal depends on the banking option you choose for payout. If you choose a bank card or transfer, prepare for a long waiting. Usually it takes about 3-5 banking days. Sometimes 1-2 days, but it’s rare due to the fact that the bank security department must check and confirm all the data. The fastest option is an e-wallet, of course. It processes money transactions within minutes. Instantly in some cases. Generally, it doesn’t even require any docs for verification. I’d say an e-wallet is the fastest and easiest method to take winnings from online casinos.
There is a constituent of online casinos too. It’s the request processing. The department responsible for the withdrawal requests also affects the total waiting period. Of course, every online casino swears they do it momentarily and later it all depends on the banks. However, the casinos check the data and documents too before they send the request further. It’s an obligatory security measure. So, it may take some time. In case they lack some info about you, they might ask you to provide it. Be prepared. As soon as the security verifies everything, they will send the request to your bank or other payment system.
Mind that your first withdrawal process will be the longest ever. This is because your online casino must confirm every single piece of information that it’s you and not a fraud or bot, whatever. That is the reason why they might want you to provide unnecessary docs from banks. So, don’t be rude with them, they actually help you to take your winnings. Afterwards, when the first verification procedure is done, all the next payouts will be fast.
All in all, no one likes to wait for a long time. Especially, players for their winnings to pay. So, make a combo using the fastest option – e-wallet and the fastest online casino to pay winnings. The latter you can find on our site. We have articles dedicated to the rated casinos with top fast payouts.
Recommendations for winning at a casino.
Everyone dreams about easy money. That is why the online casinos, million dollar Jackpots and impressive bonuses were created initially. However, you can hardly win a big sum unless you’re the luckiest guy in the world. So, what to do and how to win those desired millions if your hand is not lucky enough? I will tell you some recommendations. Please, take it seriously and use them wisely. Otherwise, they won’t make sense.
First of all, the gambler must be confident in the gambling site. Make sure it is trusted and really pays out. If you feel confused at this point, refer to our list of top trusted online casinos in the whole New Zealand.
Secondly, when you joined the real casino and managed to give it a couple of money losing spins, go back to the lobby. You should find the game having the highest return to player. For your information, the RTP is considered high if it’s over 95%. Where to find the RTP number? Basically, in the game rules.
- A hint. You can make a wiser step and just find a list of all games RTP at your online casino. Usually, they place the document right on the website. Check the list and find the game with 99% RTP. In general, such games are table, like poker, blackjack or the old baccarat.
After you find the game, you need to practice it in free mode. No matter if you are a gambler with 20 years experience or a newbie in this game, you have to know the rules and how it behaves in practice. If you feel you have practiced enough, you can finally make a deposit and play for your money.
Play responsibly and don’t get addicted. If you have a feeling that something goes wrong, quit the game and complete it the next time. Surely, later you will have a cool head and easy hands.
Tips for jackpot
Finally, you can play progressive Jackpots from time to time. It’s always a sudden surprise to hit a Jackpot. Remember some tips for Jackpot and don’t get fully involved in gambling.
- Spin Jackpot in the evening or at night. This time more players spin the big sum game. It means that one of these spins can be yours.
- Don’t bet too much for a spin. It will not serve you well. If you hit the Jackpot, you’ll win the Jackpot money.
- Play at the limited Jackpot games. In other words, daily or monthly ones. They are more likely to hit very soon, especially by the end of the period because it hasn’t been hit yet (if so).