The process of withdrawing is what players are looking forward to. Sometimes the online casinos are so fast that you can’t even say a word, the money is already in your bank account. But, unfortunately, there are casinos with a slower procedure. It takes them three, five or even ten days to process your request. In fact, it’s not all the fault of the online casino. To tell the truth, a money transaction is such a scrupulous thing that has to pass through several steps.
First of all, the speed of withdrawal depends on the banking option you choose for payout. If you choose a bank card or transfer, prepare for a long waiting. Usually it takes about 3-5 banking days. Sometimes 1-2 days, but it’s rare due to the fact that the bank security department must check and confirm all the data. The fastest option is an e-wallet, of course. It processes money transactions within minutes. Instantly in some cases. Generally, it doesn’t even require any docs for verification. I’d say an e-wallet is the fastest and easiest method to take winnings from online casinos.
There is a constituent of online casinos too. It’s the request processing. The department responsible for the withdrawal requests also affects the total waiting period. Of course, every online casino swears they do it momentarily and later it all depends on the banks. However, the casinos check the data and documents too before they send the request further. It’s an obligatory security measure. So, it may take some time. In case they lack some info about you, they might ask you to provide it. Be prepared. As soon as the security verifies everything, they will send the request to your bank or other payment system.
Mind that your first withdrawal process will be the longest ever. This is because your online casino must confirm every single piece of information that it’s you and not a fraud or bot, whatever. That is the reason why they might want you to provide unnecessary docs from banks. So, don’t be rude with them, they actually help you to take your winnings. Afterwards, when the first verification procedure is done, all the next payouts will be fast.
All in all, no one likes to wait for a long time. Especially, players for their winnings to pay. So, make a combo using the fastest option – e-wallet and the fastest online casino to pay winnings. The latter you can find on our site. We have articles dedicated to the rated casinos with top fast payouts.
Yes, such a win is quite possible. But the player will need a lot of experience and patience or a lot of luck. Of course, with a large deposit, the chances of winning are much higher, but it’s still worth a try.
Important to realise that the overall success of the online business depends on the amount of traffic. However, in this sphere, the reputation of a brand plays the most important role.
How to promote a casino?
In fact, the process of promoting a product or a shop really differs from promoting an online casino. According to experts the process of advertising an online casino usually takes place in the search areas. In other words, you have to promote the casino in Google search, in order to increase the traffic. Moreover, there are some tools to promote a gambling site.
- Use social media – creating pages in social networks leads to an increase of the awareness of casinos, therefore attracts new users.
- SEO – this tool allows to bring the platform to the top line in the search area.
- Email marketing – sending the messages directly to someone who is interested in the product.
- Streaming – a person streams the game and attracts new customers.
There were some basic instruments of how the casinos promote themselves. Applying this, you will reach new clients and increase the traffic through the casino. In fact, it’s important to know how to target the audience not only in gambling sphere but in many industries.
It is not a secret to anyone that online casinos are ‘tricky things’. People use them for money, and reversely, online casinos are using the gamblers’ attention to get the money. What’s interesting, the only party that takes the real big money is the casino site itself.
Fine, in defense of online casinos, I should say that online casinos do the dirty work collaborating with the services, providers and many more. As a result, they are presenting a ‘candy’. That is what you see – the attractive gambling site.
There are some stages that online casinos go through to make the continuous work successfully. Let’s see these steps more closely.
- Attention stage. At this point the online casinos attract players by ads on emails, social nets and specific sites. Once you get caught, the casino site starts handling your personality. In other words, you get attracted even more. Different bonuses and casino policy help with it.
- Registration. Obviously, after you get completely stuck on the site, you find yourself filling in the sign-up form. Congratulations, you’re a member of the casino.
- Depositing. This stage is the cream of the crop for online casinos. You give them your first funds. This money is still yours until you start playing.
- Bonuses. Perhaps, bonuses are the things that attracted you the most. They have pitfalls, to tell the truth. (You can read about it on our site). So, you claim for the bonus as you meet all the requirements.
- Games. If you started the game right with the real money mode, you will most probably lose them all (unless you have experience). So, you start betting, spinning, playing and winning or losing. It depends on RNG. The generator gives out fair and random results. Finally, you lose a part of your money that goes to the house edge (budget) of an online casino. Sometimes you win it back, sometimes no. If you want to return it, as soon as you get the total balance over your starting sum, quit the game.
- Withdrawal. You can withdraw at any time. Just make sure you’ve completed the bonus requirements if you’re using them. So you go to the banking page and select the payout option. Look through the methods available and fill in the form.
- Verification. This process takes time. If you are a newbie at the casino, it may take several days. Basically, the casino team just wants to make sure you are the real person, and not a fraud. At this stage the casino might ask for extra info and dos. You’d better give them everything they need.
- Payout. After the successful previous stage, they send your winning to the banking option you’ve selected. Wait for the money.