The transfer of winnings depends on the particular online casino. Takes from 2 hours to 1-5 banking days. It is impossible to find a casino with a quick withdrawal without registering in the casino.
Players are obliged to deposit the minimum amount to the account for receiving the won funds. Otherwise, the transaction will not work.
The gambling industry is just the same as any other industrial field. Online casinos refer to the online gambling industry, to be more exact. Anyway, this occupation takes its position in the world economy. The online gambling business prospers making new sites appear on the market.
And like any other business, online casinos must be regulated by special laws and authorities in the field. The laws of your country state whether gambling is permitted or not. The specific bodies related to gambling act according to the laws of their countries and have a right to issue official licenses for online casinos.
The most known regulating authorities are Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission, Gibraltar, Curacao and others. Under their jurisdictions the online casinos are obliged to follow the terms. If some rule was violated by the casino site, including mistreatments of users, the licensee imposes fines and even some restrictions up to casino closure.
There is also a different type of regulating bodies. They issue certificates to prove the games provided by the casino are fair. The popular authorities are the eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance or just eCOGRA. Them and Independent Auditors carry on constant tests on all the casino games. The whole variety of the online games are tested for randomness and fairness. As for the random games, they are powered by RNG mechanism.
This is what you should know about casino regulation. Besides, as these bodies operate the work of legit casino sites, you should primarily test a selected gambling site accordingly. Check if gambling is legal in your country, if the casino has a license and certificates. Every respected online casino must provide this information to the public’s view.
To ensure that we are thinking about one and the same thing, let me clarify the differences between the real gambling sites and fake ones.
A real online casino is a gambling platform operated by an officially registered company. The owner takes responsibility for the good customer-oriented reputation of its casino which is achieved by following the strict regulations.
On the other hand, a fake online casino also has an owner. But this owner is a fraud who has never actually created a company, and the more so, haven’t registered it officially. He is just a smart person with excellent computer skills. He can make a fishing site within a day, put it crudely. Later, he only waits for the naive people who fall for the easy-made site and deposit without reading terms.
Real Online Casino Checklist
As we can see, apart from the fraudulent gambling sites, there are also real online casinos that provide appropriate service to the customers. They follow regulations issued by the gambling authority license, which is, by the way, a proof of the real and legitimate existence of an online casino.
Let’s sum up what you need to know about real online casinos. Before you sign up, review the casino for the following points.
- License. The casino site must be licensed. The top licensees are Malta GA and the UK Gambling Commission.
- Official data is transparent. The online casino that takes care of its reputation should place the information about the company registration and licenses right on the main webpage, or at least in the ‘About us’ section.
- Appropriate terms. The golden rule of all gamblers is to read the T&Cs very carefully. If you see something that prompts doubtful thoughts, don’t sign up. The same is applied to the bonus T&Cs.
- RNG certificate. The so-called Random Number Generator usually powers all the games in the lobby. The proof for the randomized games is a certificate. The most reputable one is issued by eCOGRA. The Independent Auditors sign also is accepted as the testing certificate.
- Comments. The last but also very important thing to check is the comments section. The feedback given by the real players is the #1 indicator of the real online casino. The fact is that frauds can just add the info, license and certificate signs to the webpage to deceive users. To avoid this experience, try to find the real comments on the online casino that you select.