It is not a secret to anyone that online casinos are ‘tricky things’. People use them for money, and reversely, online casinos are using the gamblers’ attention to get the money. What’s interesting, the only party that takes the real big money is the casino site itself.
Fine, in defense of online casinos, I should say that online casinos do the dirty work collaborating with the services, providers and many more. As a result, they are presenting a ‘candy’. That is what you see – the attractive gambling site.
There are some stages that online casinos go through to make the continuous work successfully. Let’s see these steps more closely.
- Attention stage. At this point the online casinos attract players by ads on emails, social nets and specific sites. Once you get caught, the casino site starts handling your personality. In other words, you get attracted even more. Different bonuses and casino policy help with it.
- Registration. Obviously, after you get completely stuck on the site, you find yourself filling in the sign-up form. Congratulations, you’re a member of the casino.
- Depositing. This stage is the cream of the crop for online casinos. You give them your first funds. This money is still yours until you start playing.
- Bonuses. Perhaps, bonuses are the things that attracted you the most. They have pitfalls, to tell the truth. (You can read about it on our site). So, you claim for the bonus as you meet all the requirements.
- Games. If you started the game right with the real money mode, you will most probably lose them all (unless you have experience). So, you start betting, spinning, playing and winning or losing. It depends on RNG. The generator gives out fair and random results. Finally, you lose a part of your money that goes to the house edge (budget) of an online casino. Sometimes you win it back, sometimes no. If you want to return it, as soon as you get the total balance over your starting sum, quit the game.
- Withdrawal. You can withdraw at any time. Just make sure you’ve completed the bonus requirements if you’re using them. So you go to the banking page and select the payout option. Look through the methods available and fill in the form.
- Verification. This process takes time. If you are a newbie at the casino, it may take several days. Basically, the casino team just wants to make sure you are the real person, and not a fraud. At this stage the casino might ask for extra info and dos. You’d better give them everything they need.
- Payout. After the successful previous stage, they send your winning to the banking option you’ve selected. Wait for the money.