The question of winning online casino games has been torturing gamblers for decades. They keep investing and playing more games, but don’t really get rich. Then how do other people win and get money on their bank accounts? Has anyone ever won at all? Let’s figure it out below.
Are the casinos announcing real winners?
You’ve probably seen the lists of winners on casino sites. But surely you had a slight thought that all this is fake. It can be so. We don’t deny it. Sometimes casinos intentionally post the winner ratings and the sum of their wins. It’s actually normal as they need to attract new players in various ways.
Alternatively, these lists can be true. Otherwise why would you believe it and register, huh? All in all, even if you search for the real comments on gambling forums, some of the experienced players tell stories about how they won a fortune. This is a real fact that online casinos pay out. Though the reason why you don’t believe it is in you.
Why can’t you win?
Everybody around wins money on online casinos except for you? That is because they know how to do it. They know what mistakes can occur as accidentally as the random game result. The actions are quite simple to understand and accomplish. If you follow them, you can win on online casinos just like the other winners.
- Make sure in fairness of your casino site. The sites can be fraudulent and rig the games. There’s a probability that your site is operated by a fraud. In order to test it, just check the authenticity of the license, company info and terms. Besides, search for the real comments on the casino you are using. Pay attention to the negative feedback.
- Quit on time – always. The biggest problem of gambling is responsibility. Majority of players can’t stop playing thus they are losing their money. But the solution to this problem is easy. You need to stop playing after the big win. If you see the balance only a bit higher than the initial one, you can already quit the game.
- Use strategies. Especially if you like playing table games, it’s obligatory to use betting strategies. The strategies can effectively boost the positive results in the long-term. You will have losses too, as the games are random. But along with it, you will have a higher total balance.
House is a winner?
Every gambler plays for a big win, or at least break even. How is it possible to win in an online casino if the only winner is the house? As you remember, there is a saying ‘House always wins’. It’s about the casinos that are always in advantage, no matter how much a player wins. So, this is the problem: are there real winners at gambling sites?
To tell the truth, yes, online gamblers take winnings, small or large. Of course, most winnings are equal to the total amount of the deposited money. So, basically, you return what you give. But sometimes stars align and a person gets a big win. For the proof, there are even bloggers like Captain Davo who is an experienced but addicted gambler. He shoots the videos for youtube where he shows his high-rolling results of casino games. Though he also deposits and bets a big sum, not like $20.
Apart from bloggers, you surely have seen a lot of comments from real players. Some of them are positive saying that they won a great fortune. And others are negative or neutral. So to speak, if people didn’t win anything on online casinos, there wouldn’t be such sites at all. Nevertheless, it’s advisable to play responsibly and try to prevent addictive signs. By responsible gaming I mean following the tips regarding the winning strategy.
If you are a frequent player, you might have already noticed some facts about games. Anyway, I wish to tell you some of the main things to keep in mind. They will stop you from getting addicted and, along with this, bring you wins.
- Stop playing on time. It’s vital to know when to stop the game. During the gameplay, you may notice that you are losing with every following spin. As a rule, after the losing track comes the moment of glory. It’s the repetitive winning rounds. As soon as you’ve noticed the increase, raise your bet and spin until you make a profit over your initial balance. After the first losing spin, stop the game, quit. Go to withdraw.
- Don’t buy into casino tricks. I know that after such a success you think that there will be more ahead. But no. Online casinos make things up so you could spin again and again. The process described above about success and failures repeats continually. In the end, you will just quit the game with more losses. So, don’t buy into these tricks. Stop at the right time and rest out with your winning.
All in all, if anyone wins on online casinos, he or she is using the strategy and knows when to stop. All the professional gamblers can be addicted to games, but still they know how to take the right risks. Try different strategies and winning tips, so you can be the guy who wins in online casinos.
Before we actually estimate the total revenue of online casinos, I would like to mention that no one can provide the real amount of money earned by casinos per month or per year. Besides, it depends on the casino reputation and popularity. Fair and customer-oriented online casinos probably make more money compared to the income of the small, less popular gambling sites.
Online casinos have expenses too
Like any other business, companies working in the online gambling industry have to buy services, pay ‘for rent’ and other fees. The highest expense of online casinos is game software providers. A well-reputed casino has at least three partnered softwares, each of them costs about $11,000 a month. In addition, they all take charges from the games when players use it. The monthly charge is about 15% per game.
Apart from the providers, online casinos need to pay for marketing and affiliate programs. It’s again estimated about $12,000 a month. Add to this other payments for hosting, security services, salary to the team and additional expenses. Totally it equals to approximately $25,000 – $30,000 a month.
Yearly revenue of online casinos
Let’s take an average revenue amount of the online gambling industry a year. It’s around $50 billion a year. Thus, about $4 billion each month. It would be simple just to divide the sum by the number of operating online casinos, which is about 4,000 online casinos on the whole Internet. We consider small and big popular casino sites.
Dividing it all, we get $1 million per casino. But as I’ve already mentioned, not every casino works at the fullest. So, there must be about 20% online casinos that make a real profit worth approximately a million dollars.
Presumably, an online casino makes $1,000,000 a month. This sum covers the fixed expenses of $30,000 and payout to players, let’s say it’s $150,000 a month. Saying again, I’m not sure which sums are correct. Anyway, online casinos result in about $800,000 a month, which is approximately $10 million a year.
The issue of payout always arouses many questions among players. Probably, the reason for this mistrust of online casinos is elicited by the bad experience with fraudulent casinos. In fact, many people face fake casinos on the internet. They deposit, play but never get anything back. Or some players might have a bad experience with real casinos. Such a problem as no-paying-out because you violated the casino terms.
Why it doesn’t pay back?
If we don’t consider all these misunderstandings between player and casino, It’s 100% true that online casinos really pay out. Every time a player requests, verifies the account, and under condition that he or she hasn’t validated the rules. As you can see, there are only two requirements for the successful withdrawal that results in having real money in your hands.
Do the homework!
Nevertheless, I feel obliged to point out the important things to consider. First of all, you should wonder about payouts before you actually sign up at any online casino. You need to see the proof that your selected online casino is not a fraud. It should be licensed, real and certified. And, please, follow the golden rule of all experienced gamblers – read the terms of an online casino before you register.