Gambling seems very suspicious for most people, especially those who don’t play online games for money. The stereotype that online casinos are all cheating and don’t actually pay out is true only for the actual frauds. There are many fraudulent casinos on the net that you can easily stumble upon.
However, the picture is not that bleak. The fair gambling sites exist too. And there are a lot of them. Such online casinos take care of their customers. The players get the appropriate support and overall service including constant payouts.
If you have experienced gaming with frauds, you obviously chose the wrong casino. What you need to do in order to avoid the ‘bad’ casinos is to follow simple rules. The recommended actions won’t take much time but they will certainly save your wallet.
- Make sure the casino is totally safe. The legal site must have the license. This document proves the online casino operates under strict regulations. The reputable licensees are Malta GA and UKGC. You can also meet some others like Curacao or Costa Rica. Though the latter is not recommended.
- The certified games. All games are supposed to be randomized. Thus casinos cannot rig them. That is why there are authorities that issue RNG certificates. They are mainly eCOGRA or Independent Auditors. They carry out tests of games on a regular basis.
- Known owner. Apart from the license sign, the main webpage of fair online casinos should contain info about the head company. You can even search for the company reputation on the Internet.
- Feedback matters. There is no better proof than the real players’ experience. You have to search for the comments on your selected online casino. Pay attention to mostly negative ones. As a rule, they are more real. Consequently, they can pay you out.
Waiting is exhausting. Especially when you wait for your money from online casinos. Actually, you can make attempts to impact the duration of the process. The time of withdrawal depends on several factors. They are withdrawal banking options, overall request processing, security check, bank request and verification.
Verification and safety
As soon as you make a request for payout, the casino’s security control must verify your personality. Apart from your already mentioned info, you may be asked to send some more proofs of your unique identity. That is why the overall processing of the request takes so long. However, some online casinos swear it’s fast and takes no more than 24 hours. If you wish to know which are these fast online casinos, check the relevant article on our site.
Generally, the very first payout procedure takes longer than all the further ones. It’s due to that online casinos need time to verify that it’s exactly you who requests the money. All their actions are done with a safety purpose. So, there’s no need to get annoyed that they are too slow or make you provide some additional docs. It’s their job. Your online casino must be safe and secure, remember?
To tell the truth, selection of the banking option is a very important step. When you want to make a request, choose the option suitable to your needs.
- If you want the winnings right now, fast and easy, choose an e-wallet. Usually online casinos make transactions to e-wallets instantly and very often don’t require any docs to verify you. They offer mainly these options: Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, PayPal, MuchBetter.
- Another popular method to withdraw winnings is banking cards. No matter if it’s credit or debit. Visa or Mastercard receive the payment within 3 days. The time depends on the security checks.
- Bank transfer is a classic way to withdraw money. It’s safe and direct, from casino to bank account. One disadvantage is that it takes 3-5 days to transfer.
Remember that the banks can have a security check too. Thus, it all counts as the waiting time of several banking days. If the fast payouts are what you need, then you should follow the formula. Sign up at the fast processing online casino, provide the authentic info about you, choose an e-wallet as a withdrawal option. Otherwise, if you don’t hurry and can wait, bank cards or transfer can be your choice.
The issue of fairness is the most meaningful when you decide to join an online casino. It’s extremely important to choose the right one. Among numerous fake casinos there are also fair ones that will pay you out and never intend to give your private data to outside parties. Let me help you with the choice and inform you of the primary features that you have to pay your attention to.
If you have searched through our site, you could find a lot of ratings and articles with the top casinos that are worth following. The mentioned gambling sites are all confirmed as trusted. The characteristics by which we test the online casinos are the following.
- Security measures
- Support service
- Games variety including providers
- Banking options and payout speed
These are the most necessary features that any fair online casino must obtain on the high level. However, there is no perfect gambling website. Some licensed sites have perfect support and games selection, but they lack a couple more options for payout. The others are good at promos, they pay out quickly, but the support is slow and has only email contact. That is why we recommend several online casinos depending on the characteristics and games selection according to players’ tastes.
After we’ve learned the general info about casinos, we test them in practice. Games, overall loading, unpackaging of welcome bonus, connection with support service centre and, of course, payouts speed are all tested. The reviews where we describe the online casinos are based mainly on the common features of the casinos. Usually the info in description matches the reality. Otherwise we mention the drawback.
Although we have a mostly objective opinion on the casino sites expressing our personal impressions, it doesn’t mean that your experience will be similar. Of course, online casinos try to do their job right, but sometimes depending on a situation you may get a wrong impression on a casino. Therefore, your personal unique opinion develops differently.
How to spot a real casino site?
The fair online casinos don’t hide from you. It’s better to say, they want you to find them. But even if you see a good-looking gambling website with the bright images and super bonuses, don’t hurry to sign up. Try to carry out a kind of investigation. There are some things that prove the good reputation of casino sites.
- License. Gambling is an activity with the money involved. Money is a valuable thing, as we all understand. That is why there appeared special authorities that legalize gambling sites. They are called licensees and their main task is to issue the official documents proving that the online casino is real and totally safe for users.
- Official registration. This refers to the company itself. The owner of the online casino must be registered like any other operating company in the country. Apart from the registration process, the site should contain the info about this registration. Otherwise, how do people know it’s real? As another proof you can search for more details about the company on the net.
- RNG based games. The online games should be all powered by a randomizer. It results in totally fair spins or hands of the games. You can’t see that the game results are random, but you can see the seal of fairness approval. The real casinos have the seals from eCOGRA or Independent Auditors. These authorities test the games for fairness.
These three proofs are the main ones to consider when you’re looking for the real online casino. Mind also to check the comments from real experienced players. Analyze what they say about the casino you select. Remember that Internet ambience has plenty of frauds. That is why you’d better test the water first. In other words, upon registration at an online casino, deposit a small sum, try to play and withdraw. Judge the casino by your experience only. This is the most truthful way to see if an online casino is real.