Money rules the world, as they say. And this is the real reason why players come to online casinos. However, not everyone can win big money on these casino sites. There are several factors that affect whether you win or not.
The first thing that mustn’t be failing on the players’ side is their luck. You know how it works. Sometimes your hand is so lucky that you win every round in a row. But there are days when you have failure after failure. So-called rainy days are affecting not only game results but your emotional status as well.
Randomizer – RNG
This thing was created to avoid any kind of cheating by online casinos and users. Users are safe to get the fair results, and online casinos know their games are not broken. Random number generators can directly influence the results of your session. Basically, it’s the same with luck. You either get a positive spin or negative one, and you can’t say which will be the next.
The most popular reason why players can’t win money and finally withdraw is that they can’t stop. Their mind tells them to keep spinning. They are hypnotized, so to speak. Whenever they feel like winning, they spin more and more. Eventually they win nothing. So, if you are an addicted gambler, even though you don’t know it, you can hardly win much on online casinos.
It can sound strange, but if you deposit too little, say $20, you can easily lose them all away. This is kind of a setting of RNG. They are programmed to leave a certain percent of your money to the casino (house edge). By the way, you automatically agree with this when you launch a game, as is stated in the gamerules. So, when you place bets and play, you are starting to lose the deposited money. And in order to get them back you need to place more bets. But the point is you might have run out of money. As a result, you’re left with nothing.
Players can win real money. Online casinos really pay out. If you fail to get the winnings, then probably you are lacking one of the mentioned factors. Thus you need to check them all in your case. If you can’t quit a game at the right time, work it out. If you deposit too small sums, make it a bit bigger. Finally, when you think the problem is your luck or randomizer, you need to take time and relax. Additionally, make up a betting strategy and place limits to the bets. After you get necessary experience, you will see how the real money can fill your bank account.
Online gambling is a challenging thing that is even ending in failure and addiction for some people. So, before you start playing at casinos online, make sure that you are not prone to addictions and take responsibility for your actions. I recommend making this decision only if you feel right about it. After this you have to consider some more points before actual start.
- Is it legal? You need to check if online gambling is legal in your country. Otherwise it may cost you a sentence. However, there is a little hint. Even though the online casinos are prohibited, there still can be a chance to play at international gambling sites. Check if it’s right for your country. For example, New Zealanders can’t play and open an online casino within their country, but they can gamble at international ones based in Malta or Curacao.
- Real or scam? The most important decision is to choose the online casino. There are many scams, or fake casinos, that just take your money and never give back. On the other hand, there are good right casinos online. They are licensed and have their activity officially registered. If you have trouble with searching for the right one, we have already cared about it. Check our relevant articles about safe casinos online that are also acceptable in NZ. Then you can be sure there is no risk of being deceived.
- Free games are everything! When you just start your experience at the casinos, you have to start for free. There is no need to deposit until you figure out what online gambling is at all. Begin with a free mode. Some casinos don’t even require registration.
- It’s time for a bonus! As soon as you are ready to continue with real money, go sign-up. Generally, gambling sites offer impressive deposit bonuses for beginners.So, use this opportunity and claim for the one. In advance, read the terms and wagering requirements. You’ll have to follow them.
- The game makes sense. Remember that each game is different. Not only in the type and rules, but also in the theoretical return to player. To be more exact, you need to select a game with a higher RTP (over 95%) in order to get a bigger win. Usually, the high RTP games are table like poker, favourite roulette, blackjack or ever-known baccarat.
- Use strategies. Although all games are random, people are still trying to find some consistent pattern. Besides, they think over strategies of betting. If you try to follow some strategy at table games, for example, it may result in an advantage by the end.
- Finish on time. Just at the moment when you hit a big sum, close the game. Yes, you have to unless you want to lose everything. Understand that you’ve had enough for today and continue next time. Taking a break at the right time is the secret for successful gambling.
All in all, even considering all these tips for the beginning of your gambling career, remember that your luck is the key. Each game is absolutely random and the result depends on your luck only. Sometimes you have big luck and win, but whenever you feel that you luck goes away, stop playing and quit for a better time.
Since online gambling has become legal in New Zealand, the citizens one by one began to play casino games from their homes. However, there is one thing necessary to mention. The New Zealanders are permitted to play at the international online casinos only. Later, they have formed a list of the most popular online casinos among kiwi players. These casinos according to the users’ experience are safe. The New Zealanders trust them and receive real money.
This is the exact list of the online casinos that are played most in New Zealand. If you join one of them, you can stay assured, you play and win.
- JackpotCity. The highest rate of payout (97.84%) proves the popularity among New Zealanders.
- BetAmo. Payout of 97.83% and over 2400 games are what attract kiwis most.
- Spin Casino. Spin suggests to play high quality games and get fast withdrawals with them.
- LeoVegas. Nice benefits and safety are guaranteed at LeoVegas.
- Ruby Fortune. Most playable on mobile.
- Royal Vegas. Pays NZ$1200 at the start.
- PlayZee. Lightning fast payouts and the NZ$1500 for the beginning wait for more New Zealanders to play.
It comes from the bad experience caused by frauds that gambling sites are not trusted. In fact, online casinos are safe. You can absolutely trust them. Though you can’t trust the fraudulent sites, it’s true.
It’s not actually hard to spot a fraud. I’ll give you some hints on how to avoid them. Try to remember and apply the ‘rules’ whenever you search for a new casino site to try out.
License is the main and first thing to check on the gambling website. Every respected online casino should obtain at least one official license. It serves to prove that the site is operating correctly, doesn’t cheat on games and mistreat payers. The most prominent licensees are MGA, UKGC, Curacao.
If the gambling page doesn’t contain any info about the company name and licenses, it’s probably a fraud. Be aware.
The certificates are another proof of trusted online casinos. The games should be random, as we know. There are special authorities that are responsible for the exact testing of games. They carry out examinations constantly just to assure that all games are randomized. The authorities are known as eCOGRA and Independent Auditors.
Again if you don’t see a sign of the mentioned testing bodies, then you probably face a fraudulent casino.
Safety in an online environment is what each player seeks for when signing up. Everyone must know that their data is in a safe place (if we can call it on the Internet). Still, online casinos are obliged to provide total safety of the banking and personal info. No one wants their money to slip away from the bank account.
It’s your decision to trust or not to trust online casinos. You can’t really be sure that the selected site won’t pay you out. The only thing you can do is to check the gambling site for licensing, certificates and security. Besides, remember to search for real comments from gamblers. The information as a whole will give you a total impression on the online casino.