It comes from the bad experience caused by frauds that gambling sites are not trusted. In fact, online casinos are safe. You can absolutely trust them. Though you can’t trust the fraudulent sites, it’s true.
It’s not actually hard to spot a fraud. I’ll give you some hints on how to avoid them. Try to remember and apply the ‘rules’ whenever you search for a new casino site to try out.
License is the main and first thing to check on the gambling website. Every respected online casino should obtain at least one official license. It serves to prove that the site is operating correctly, doesn’t cheat on games and mistreat payers. The most prominent licensees are MGA, UKGC, Curacao.
If the gambling page doesn’t contain any info about the company name and licenses, it’s probably a fraud. Be aware.
The certificates are another proof of trusted online casinos. The games should be random, as we know. There are special authorities that are responsible for the exact testing of games. They carry out examinations constantly just to assure that all games are randomized. The authorities are known as eCOGRA and Independent Auditors.
Again if you don’t see a sign of the mentioned testing bodies, then you probably face a fraudulent casino.
Safety in an online environment is what each player seeks for when signing up. Everyone must know that their data is in a safe place (if we can call it on the Internet). Still, online casinos are obliged to provide total safety of the banking and personal info. No one wants their money to slip away from the bank account.
It’s your decision to trust or not to trust online casinos. You can’t really be sure that the selected site won’t pay you out. The only thing you can do is to check the gambling site for licensing, certificates and security. Besides, remember to search for real comments from gamblers. The information as a whole will give you a total impression on the online casino.
It is not a secret to anyone that online casinos are ‘tricky things’. People use them for money, and reversely, online casinos are using the gamblers’ attention to get the money. What’s interesting, the only party that takes the real big money is the casino site itself.
Fine, in defense of online casinos, I should say that online casinos do the dirty work collaborating with the services, providers and many more. As a result, they are presenting a ‘candy’. That is what you see – the attractive gambling site.
There are some stages that online casinos go through to make the continuous work successfully. Let’s see these steps more closely.
- Attention stage. At this point the online casinos attract players by ads on emails, social nets and specific sites. Once you get caught, the casino site starts handling your personality. In other words, you get attracted even more. Different bonuses and casino policy help with it.
- Registration. Obviously, after you get completely stuck on the site, you find yourself filling in the sign-up form. Congratulations, you’re a member of the casino.
- Depositing. This stage is the cream of the crop for online casinos. You give them your first funds. This money is still yours until you start playing.
- Bonuses. Perhaps, bonuses are the things that attracted you the most. They have pitfalls, to tell the truth. (You can read about it on our site). So, you claim for the bonus as you meet all the requirements.
- Games. If you started the game right with the real money mode, you will most probably lose them all (unless you have experience). So, you start betting, spinning, playing and winning or losing. It depends on RNG. The generator gives out fair and random results. Finally, you lose a part of your money that goes to the house edge (budget) of an online casino. Sometimes you win it back, sometimes no. If you want to return it, as soon as you get the total balance over your starting sum, quit the game.
- Withdrawal. You can withdraw at any time. Just make sure you’ve completed the bonus requirements if you’re using them. So you go to the banking page and select the payout option. Look through the methods available and fill in the form.
- Verification. This process takes time. If you are a newbie at the casino, it may take several days. Basically, the casino team just wants to make sure you are the real person, and not a fraud. At this stage the casino might ask for extra info and dos. You’d better give them everything they need.
- Payout. After the successful previous stage, they send your winning to the banking option you’ve selected. Wait for the money.
Luckily, you have an opportunity to figure out the casino’s structure. To be aware of casinos that manipulate with players’ money and provide unfair activities. It’s important to realize the security system, welcome offers and payment methods. There are, actually, few casinos that support all necessary requirements to pay out the most. The real problem comes when you start to search for good platforms and hardly identify the legality and the payoffs process. However, we will show you the main principles of how to find the casino that pays out the most.
Check the important factors
Firstly, look at the ratings and find the ones you think are suitable for you. The ratings are built with strict scores of each category. When we create a rating, we always include the following categories: security, support, welcome offers, game selections, deposits and withdrawals, legality of activities and the interface convenience.
There are few casinos that really payout:
Jackpot City – top casino that pays out really well with a high RTP rate. In fact, RTP stands for Return to Player rate, which means how much money will return back in the long run. The higher the percentage, the higher the amount that will return. Jackpot City has a really high RTP of 95,77%. Moreover, the casino follows all criteria, which we discussed above, including high security, bonuses, fast payment methods and excellent support.
Knowing the main principles of how a casino pays out, you may take all advantages out of that. In addition, don’t forget to check the RTP of a certain game, in order to have a higher chance to win. However, more importantly, check the legality part of the platform. In other cases, you would win nothing.
Go to the official site of the gambling platform, go to the lobby with slot machines, choose any of them and select the “DEMO” mode.