The more you play, the more you notice that real money is further and further away from you. Online casinos seem so innocent at the beginning that you fall for their offerings. Though when it comes to real gaming, you stick to the losing track. No doubt that you wonder whether it’s even possible to win money on online casinos.
However, you’ve probably won the money. Surely it was some little sum not far beyond the limits of your initial balance. But apparently, this is not what you expected from the online casino. You imagined it as if you would win half a million dollars. This is possible only for the high-rollers who deposit big and bet max. However, they can fail too.
There’s another point of view. Some people blame the casino sites as though they rig the games and players never win. This is true for the fraudulent casinos only. The fair ones will never mistreat players or cheat on them. If your casino rigs the games, then it’s rather your fault as you’ve chosen the wrong site.
Hence it follows that you should select the right gambling site. Remember the rules of the fair online casinos.
Gambling sites must have an official license to operate internationally or in your district.
The sites must also be transparent and provide the necessary info about the owner and the company, thus you can check the legitimacy.
Terms and Conditions of the casino itself and its promos should be decent. Wagering requirements are also not too excessive.
Even if the casino is fine in your case, you can still have problems with winnings. This is due to irresponsible gaming. It’s not a statement, just probability that you might be playing every game down to the wire. It’s good that you are persistent, but it doesn’t work for gambling. You see, the secret of winning a game is that you quit it at the right time. You can feel the urge to continue playing after a range of successful rounds, but you should not. You have already won, temper your greed and hazard!
The experienced gamblers haven’t made up strategies in vain. They believe the betting schemes can really help to win the casino games. Even though the online games are totally random, the players’ minds can’t help thinking over some plan on ‘how to win those slots and table games’. It’s the nature of human beings and very often it doesn’t let them down. So try to apply some winning strategies during your game play.
For each bonus, the online casino sets its own wager, which indicates the multiplier for wagering. The reward amount is multiplied by the current coefficient. For example, the wagering multiplier is x10, the player received a $50 bonus on the deposit. For wagering, you need to place bets totaling at least $ 500 ($ 50 x 10). After that, you can request a cashout. If you create an application earlier, the bonus is canceled along with the winnings from it. Less often, the wagering conditions apply to both the bonus and the deposit. In this case, in order to wager, the player needs to scroll through the total amount of the promotion and the payment made.
Online casinos are made for money. However, who owns the money, you or casino? It’s clear to everyone that online casinos always win. First of all, because you lose. And even though you win, this sum isn’t a damage for the gambling site income. So, what is the 100% way to win, and win for real?
You have to understand that gambling is a tricky thing. The main feature is randomness. Thus making a spin you can’t really know what will be the result. Will you win, or lose? It’s impossible to predict. Perhaps, the only method you can apply is using betting strategies and appropriate tips. Below I’ll give you the tips that can lead your game to a beneficial ending. Though I don’t guarantee the 100% winning. The game randomness and your own luck are still priority for the final result.
Use these tips
- Choose gambling website wisely. The real money can be given out by the official site only. Make sure it’s not a fraud. The real money casino must obtain licence, official registration and adequate terms & conditions. For more info on how to spot the real online casino, read our blog for the relevant topic.
- Bet strategically. Don’t bet too much on the first round. Let the game begin with the minimum bet amount. Probably, the first 5 spins will be failing. Later, when you’ve lost a bit of your deposit, the game will start raising the probability of good results. You’ll feel it. This time you can raise the bet a bit more. But still not all at a time. Analyze the gameplay and bet accordingly.
- Stop on time. If you see that you fail constantly, just quit the game. It won’t bring you good results. Try the next time, with the fresh willing to play and win. However, if you still have enough money for several spins, I suggest to lower your bet to the minimum, and play until the RNG decides you need some winnings.
To ensure that we are thinking about one and the same thing, let me clarify the differences between the real gambling sites and fake ones.
A real online casino is a gambling platform operated by an officially registered company. The owner takes responsibility for the good customer-oriented reputation of its casino which is achieved by following the strict regulations.
On the other hand, a fake online casino also has an owner. But this owner is a fraud who has never actually created a company, and the more so, haven’t registered it officially. He is just a smart person with excellent computer skills. He can make a fishing site within a day, put it crudely. Later, he only waits for the naive people who fall for the easy-made site and deposit without reading terms.
Real Online Casino Checklist
As we can see, apart from the fraudulent gambling sites, there are also real online casinos that provide appropriate service to the customers. They follow regulations issued by the gambling authority license, which is, by the way, a proof of the real and legitimate existence of an online casino.
Let’s sum up what you need to know about real online casinos. Before you sign up, review the casino for the following points.
- License. The casino site must be licensed. The top licensees are Malta GA and the UK Gambling Commission.
- Official data is transparent. The online casino that takes care of its reputation should place the information about the company registration and licenses right on the main webpage, or at least in the ‘About us’ section.
- Appropriate terms. The golden rule of all gamblers is to read the T&Cs very carefully. If you see something that prompts doubtful thoughts, don’t sign up. The same is applied to the bonus T&Cs.
- RNG certificate. The so-called Random Number Generator usually powers all the games in the lobby. The proof for the randomized games is a certificate. The most reputable one is issued by eCOGRA. The Independent Auditors sign also is accepted as the testing certificate.
- Comments. The last but also very important thing to check is the comments section. The feedback given by the real players is the #1 indicator of the real online casino. The fact is that frauds can just add the info, license and certificate signs to the webpage to deceive users. To avoid this experience, try to find the real comments on the online casino that you select.