To ensure that we are thinking about one and the same thing, let me clarify the differences between the real gambling sites and fake ones.
A real online casino is a gambling platform operated by an officially registered company. The owner takes responsibility for the good customer-oriented reputation of its casino which is achieved by following the strict regulations.
On the other hand, a fake online casino also has an owner. But this owner is a fraud who has never actually created a company, and the more so, haven’t registered it officially. He is just a smart person with excellent computer skills. He can make a fishing site within a day, put it crudely. Later, he only waits for the naive people who fall for the easy-made site and deposit without reading terms.
Real Online Casino Checklist
As we can see, apart from the fraudulent gambling sites, there are also real online casinos that provide appropriate service to the customers. They follow regulations issued by the gambling authority license, which is, by the way, a proof of the real and legitimate existence of an online casino.
Let’s sum up what you need to know about real online casinos. Before you sign up, review the casino for the following points.
- License. The casino site must be licensed. The top licensees are Malta GA and the UK Gambling Commission.
- Official data is transparent. The online casino that takes care of its reputation should place the information about the company registration and licenses right on the main webpage, or at least in the ‘About us’ section.
- Appropriate terms. The golden rule of all gamblers is to read the T&Cs very carefully. If you see something that prompts doubtful thoughts, don’t sign up. The same is applied to the bonus T&Cs.
- RNG certificate. The so-called Random Number Generator usually powers all the games in the lobby. The proof for the randomized games is a certificate. The most reputable one is issued by eCOGRA. The Independent Auditors sign also is accepted as the testing certificate.
- Comments. The last but also very important thing to check is the comments section. The feedback given by the real players is the #1 indicator of the real online casino. The fact is that frauds can just add the info, license and certificate signs to the webpage to deceive users. To avoid this experience, try to find the real comments on the online casino that you select.
Among all the games presented in the lobby of online casinos, surely, there are games with the HOT and COLD marks. Perhaps, you are confused by the signs and hesitate which game to play: hot or cold? Let me clarify this moment for you.
The HOT games are the top games, in other words. They are the most popular among online players. Generally speaking, the HOT sign means that gamblers have played this game a million times and are still playing it. To cease your high expectations, it does not mean that the game brings much profit. However, if it is a progressive Jackpot game marked HOT, then you can hit the Jackpot with a high probability. This is due to the fact that there are too many players betting at the same time.
On the other hand, the COLD games are not so different from the HOT ones. The only thing in contrast is the number of players. COLD games are not so popular, so they are marked accordingly. Again, it does not mean that COLD cannot be profitable. They are ordinary games with the same high RTP.
Wager is a multiplier that shows the minimum amount of bets that a user must place in order to be able to withdraw the winnings. The smaller the size of the wager, the more profitable for you.
Many top online casinos provide new players with no deposit bonuses for completing registration. The no-deposit amounts rarely exceed $10. The wagering coefficients often reach x50.