How to spot a real casino site?
The fair online casinos don’t hide from you. It’s better to say, they want you to find them. But even if you see a good-looking gambling website with the bright images and super bonuses, don’t hurry to sign up. Try to carry out a kind of investigation. There are some things that prove the good reputation of casino sites.
- License. Gambling is an activity with the money involved. Money is a valuable thing, as we all understand. That is why there appeared special authorities that legalize gambling sites. They are called licensees and their main task is to issue the official documents proving that the online casino is real and totally safe for users.
- Official registration. This refers to the company itself. The owner of the online casino must be registered like any other operating company in the country. Apart from the registration process, the site should contain the info about this registration. Otherwise, how do people know it’s real? As another proof you can search for more details about the company on the net.
- RNG based games. The online games should be all powered by a randomizer. It results in totally fair spins or hands of the games. You can’t see that the game results are random, but you can see the seal of fairness approval. The real casinos have the seals from eCOGRA or Independent Auditors. These authorities test the games for fairness.
These three proofs are the main ones to consider when you’re looking for the real online casino. Mind also to check the comments from real experienced players. Analyze what they say about the casino you select. Remember that Internet ambience has plenty of frauds. That is why you’d better test the water first. In other words, upon registration at an online casino, deposit a small sum, try to play and withdraw. Judge the casino by your experience only. This is the most truthful way to see if an online casino is real.
No one can deny that roulette is a perfect game for winning. If you’ve lost playing this game, then you probably don’t know how to play it right. The casino game is easy and requires only little knowledge of the rules and betting stuff. Roulette at online casinos, especially in live mode, are full of benefits for players:
- You can place multiple bets and stay in advantage.
- Automatic betting strategies always bring profit.
- The navigating betting buttons are really helpful.
- In live mode you can see the dealer and chat with others.
In order to win a good fortune at roulette, you have only one thing to help you. It’s strategies. However, you have two options for applying these strategies. You can apply the known betting mechanisms which you can find below, or you can make up your own strategy based on your experience.
But, please, if you choose the second variant, practise the game in a free mode. As a result, you’ll get enough experience, you’ll learn all the nuances of roulette and make up your betting strategy that excludes possible mistakes.
Recommended betting strategies for roulette
The system is quite simple. What you need to do is to bet even amounts of money on black & red, odd & even. In other words, wide ranges of betting positions. As soon as you lose a spin, double your bet in order to cover the losses. The system has an effect in a long-term period.
The JB system requires a bigger first sum, about $200. Split it into three bets like $140 on high numbers of 19-36, $50 on the line with 13-18, and $10 on zero. If some number fails and you lose, just double the same bet. Continue doubling it until you return the money.
The strategy is easy to apply. You need to increase your bet by $1 after a failing round and by the same $1 after a win. Again this system is effective in the long-term but still it doesn’t require much funds at the start.
Legalization of online gambling is an issue of each individual government. Every country has its own regulations concerning casinos. Some authorities like China prohibit any form of gambling. Others legalize only land-based local casinos. But the most popular way is to accept offshore based online casinos meanwhile banning organization of local gambling sites.
How to define a legal casino?
In order to understand if it’s legal or not to gamble online in your country, you have to search for the relevant law in the jurisdiction of your location. If you are a resident of New Zealand, it’s easy. You can sign up at international online casinos. It’s absolutely legal. But you can’t play at the local online casinos. In other words, if you’ve found and played at a casino site registered in NZ, you’ll probably be fined in the end.
You neither can open an online casino staying in New Zealand. It’s okay if you register it in Malta, for example. Like the famous SkyCity did. It opened a legal online casino which works in kiwi residence. It’s just registered and licensed in Malta.
One more thing you have to know. Although you are a citizen of New Zealand, being on a trip to another country you can’t play the casino games on your favourite site. Nevertheless, if the country’s jurisdiction allows online gambling sites, go ahead and play.
When we’re speaking about online casinos and their safety, the latter is applied to several spheres. The online casino as an entertainment provider must operate officially. The games in its lobby must be safe and not rigged. Finally, the site itself should guarantee the safe environment for the players. Let’s include here safety of personal data and money transactions.
The fair and well-reputable online casino should consider all the factors that can affect players comfort and safety during the gameplay. That is why gambling sites have additional, auxiliary so to speak, security services. They maintain the high level of all the aspects. LEt me clarify them all.
What must be safe at an online casino?
- Legit owner. First of all, the gambling provider must be officially registered according to the jurisdiction of the base country. The following point is the license. Usually, online casinos receive the document from the same country authority. For example, in Malta the body that issues the fair gambling proof is MGA.
- Safe place to stay online. This refers to the site. It should undertake protective measures like SSL encryption, firewall etc. Any services that can protect the players’ and casinos’ data including transactions between them.
- Randomized games. No matter which game you prefer, each game result should be fair and absolutely random. Generally, they are all powered by RNG. Nevertheless, there are special bodies that test the games for fairness. The most popular is eCOGRA. The Independent Auditors can carry out check-points anytime.
These are the main three safety measures that any self-respectful online casino must take. Summing it up, I’ll repeat what exactly you need to note for yourself when you enter a gambling site: license, company profile, RNG certificate or IA test seal, security proof like SSL encryption seal.