The new year has produced some impressive releases. As a result, players are looking forward to trying out new games from the biggest software developers. Anaconda Wild 2 launches on February 2021, with a set of new features, upgraded graphics, and generous bonuses. In fact, Anaconda Wild 2 is the long-awaited sequel to the 2018 Anaconda Wild from the same Playtech. The story continues and takes players to the heart of the jungle in search of the Anaconda Queen’s treasures. All in all, a new pokie is having much to offer to fans, from the high-quality game design to an interesting story line and fascinating symbols.
What is inside the Anaconda Wild 2
There is a 6×4 field with 50 paylines, where players have a chance to find an outstanding collection of symbols. The collection includes several sacred Mayan objects, such as a Treasure chest, Dagget, Goblet, Coins, and Rings, as well as a Mystical Mayan Queen. For special symbols, there are regular Wilds, Special Wilds, colored in green, red, and gold, also a Wild Respins game, and Multiplier Wilds. Talking about the multipliers, the new Playtech release blows the minds with a chance of bagging up to 25,000x the bet from a single spin.
Special Respin Wild
Those Wilds, which are colored in Red, Green, and Gold unlock the Wild Respins mode. Once it drops on the reels, the Respin features starts and the snake goes around, turning more symbols Wild. The round stops as soon as a snake goes away.
Where to play the new Anaconda Wild 2?
Top NZ casinos for 2021
- Jackpot City – NZD$1600 Welcome bonus, available for NZ players.
- Spin Casino – NZD$1000 Welcome bonus, available for NZ players.
- Ruby Fortune – NZD$750 Welcome bonus, available for NZ players.
All things considered, we can’t wait to play the second part of a legendary Anaconda Wild, and invite you to try it with us. A new sequel is full of fascinating symbols, interesting characters, and bonus rounds, with a huge multiplier of up to 25,000x. New releases are coming regularly, especially in the beginning of 2021. On CasinoBest.nz you’ll be presented with comprehensive reviews of games, casinos, bonuses and promotions, as well as, useful pages with gambling tips.
We recommend you to study the software from popular NZ manufacturers such as NetEnt, Playtech, Microgaming. These brands have many slot machines with minimum bets of 0.25 to $1. In this case, a deposit of $5 will be enough for you to play and receive a win.
To ensure that we are thinking about one and the same thing, let me clarify the differences between the real gambling sites and fake ones.
A real online casino is a gambling platform operated by an officially registered company. The owner takes responsibility for the good customer-oriented reputation of its casino which is achieved by following the strict regulations.
On the other hand, a fake online casino also has an owner. But this owner is a fraud who has never actually created a company, and the more so, haven’t registered it officially. He is just a smart person with excellent computer skills. He can make a fishing site within a day, put it crudely. Later, he only waits for the naive people who fall for the easy-made site and deposit without reading terms.
Real Online Casino Checklist
As we can see, apart from the fraudulent gambling sites, there are also real online casinos that provide appropriate service to the customers. They follow regulations issued by the gambling authority license, which is, by the way, a proof of the real and legitimate existence of an online casino.
Let’s sum up what you need to know about real online casinos. Before you sign up, review the casino for the following points.
- License. The casino site must be licensed. The top licensees are Malta GA and the UK Gambling Commission.
- Official data is transparent. The online casino that takes care of its reputation should place the information about the company registration and licenses right on the main webpage, or at least in the ‘About us’ section.
- Appropriate terms. The golden rule of all gamblers is to read the T&Cs very carefully. If you see something that prompts doubtful thoughts, don’t sign up. The same is applied to the bonus T&Cs.
- RNG certificate. The so-called Random Number Generator usually powers all the games in the lobby. The proof for the randomized games is a certificate. The most reputable one is issued by eCOGRA. The Independent Auditors sign also is accepted as the testing certificate.
- Comments. The last but also very important thing to check is the comments section. The feedback given by the real players is the #1 indicator of the real online casino. The fact is that frauds can just add the info, license and certificate signs to the webpage to deceive users. To avoid this experience, try to find the real comments on the online casino that you select.
We are all convinced that online casino games are totally randomized. Of course, every game rules tell us about an installed RNG. Moreover, there are special independent authorities like eCOGRA that approve fairness of results. Well, do you believe it? Are they really that random? Then try to answer another question: why do you notice absolutely cold rounds that bring you no winnings?
How RNG works?
The fact is that RNG is probably not so random in reality. What hides beside the online games is the computer. A counting system that knows you’re winning or losing and, accordingly, gives out the spin results. The computer is programmed to maintain the payout percentage of a casino. Thus you never win much.
There is something wrong with randomization. For example, you might notice a losing track of spins until you get to the lowest. And then suddenly you hit a streak of successful rounds raising your balance back to normal or even more. This process is made by a smart computer with algorithms. No matter if you play at an online casino or land based one.
Judging by this and other ‘unpredictable’ results, I can only say that online casinos must use the special algorithms to make some spins cold. Usually, the cold track lasts until your balance is low enough. During this time you might have done 5 or 10 or 20 spins. It all depends on your budget and counts accordingly by the computer.
Later comes a moment of raising the balance level. If you notice the repetitive positive results, that’s it. My advice to you is to spin until you overcome your initial balance then stop and go withdrawing. If you know where to finish gambling game, you are a winner. After the payout, you can deposit again and the computer will work with the new balance sum.